Sorry I farted on you…

vbimport

Saw this over on Craigslist and thought it was kinda funny.

Sorry I farted on you… M4W - 28

Reply to:
Date: 2006-03-31, 12:22PM PST

Me: Jogging along the Truckee River Trail.
You: Pink shorts, white top. Cute as all get-out.

I was running along, bopping to my music in an easterly to westerly fashion, when I felt the first uncomfortable stirrings of last nights 4-alarm chili. As any runner can attest, the power of the Running-Induced-Fart (RIF) is mighty indeed. But really, isn’t this one of the great things about running outside? The ease of the RIF? No need to restrict the RIF? Unlike at the gym, no embarrassing RIF odor to deal with? (And yes, I’m looking at you Mr. Hairy-back-who-doesn’t-wipe-down-the-exercise-bike at Lombardi Rec.).

With a swift breeze out, and a lonely trail ahead the RIF was on its merry way with my sincere blessings. I even threw a quick peek over the right shoulder before letting the neon hit the argon.

Why for the love of God were you jogging silently, off my left side? My last-ditch effort to restrain the RIF served only to amplify the RIF.

I didn’t hear you over my iPod… but the look of shock and awe in your eyes said that you definitely heard me.

For the next 3 minutes we ran along together, alone. Neither of us admitting what happened. Perhaps we were loath to break the gentle silence of the tranquil dusk… perhaps you were afraid I’d RIF one again.

Then out of sheer mortification, I stopped to retie my already tied shoelace. You had a cute butt as you jogged off. Wanna meet for coffee sometime? I promise to be better behaved.

this is in or around Reno, NV

no – it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Bet it was Slayerking or one of his followers

Slayerking finds it very difficult to convince people to follow him for extended periods of time :stuck_out_tongue:

Aye :wink:

Slayerking finds it very difficult to convince people to follow him for extended periods of time
wearing a gaz mask might help

OMG when i saw the title of this thread…i thought Slayer had started it :wink:

…jogging…

On the combination of these subjects … there’s no-one in the world that would forgive you for farting on them while vertical jogging :iagree:

ROTFL :bigsmile:

[redinface] brrrruth Oh sorry! [/redinface]