Sony's disc protection giving me fits!

Arg! It’s like trying to get blood from turnips! I’ll look through the archives for posts on this, but if anyone feels like tossing in some help to me in the meantime, I will surely appreciate it! :slight_smile:

I better give a little more info … I’m trying to burn “The Fog” and also “The Cave” …

i haven’t personally tried the Fog, but posters have reported successful burns with anydvd and clonedvd.

i can personally vouch for anydvd and clonedvd decrypting the crap out of the cave back on the day it came out.

if you’re looking for solutions with other software, then I don’t know what to tell ya.

Thank you. I’ll give those a try. I just searched around here and read that those 2 movies have given others fits too. Well, I guess if all else fails I’ll just put the originals to use without worrying about making backups.

Also you can use dvdfabdecrypter.

If it’s Arcoss protection you can still do that free with DVDDecrypter and PgcEdit but it’s a bit complicated. http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?t=56831

This said, I hope you’re not trying to copy discs you don’t own… :cop: forum rules

:slight_smile:

Sorry, didn’t notice :cool: