Sony spends AUS$1,000,000 on pircacy

vbimport

I just posted the article Sony spends AUS$1,000,000 on pircacy….

Submitted by: Jason C

Sony, manufacturer of the Playstation and Playstation II, announced in the Australian newspapers, it will spend big money on catching pirates…

Sony Computer…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/1059-Sony-spends-AUS1000000-on-pircacy___.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/1059-Sony-spends-AUS1000000-on-pircacy___.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

i have more than 30 pirated ps2 games en 700+ psx games
catch me if you can sony

Don’t taunt your luck, because you might just get what you asked for…

tsss,

Does sony really think that they can catch all those people who pirate sony shit?

They always crack me up when they spend money in a case wich u can’t get rid off!!

Maybe Sony should price their
shit right, so no one would bother to pirate.

Not to bother u, but what does “pircacy” mean???

ohh you mean piracy!

how do you burn playstation2 games. Can u burm them with a regular burner or do u need a dvd burner.

To copy PS2 you need a Playstaion 2 burner you can get one from Sony for $2000. You cant buy it from the store you have to write a letter to Sony saying why you want it and you have to have a good reason.Then they come over to see how big your collection of pirated games is if you have more then 500 hundred then they will sell it to you if you have less you will be arrested on the spot!!

(Stupid dick soupRman do not read below)

You can burn most PS2 games because they are not recorded on the DVD format.

Unless you sell the games you own, they cant arrest you. It costs peole like Sony $800 to put somebody in court for illegal games!

Sony are after the people who sell them, not people who copy for their personal use!

dont buy psx buy Crazy Bytes

Crazy Bytes 57 X-mas 2000 edition the Grinch:

cd1:
a2 racer 4 de politie slaat terug
cdr checker v1.00
chessmaster 8000
coffecup html editor 8.7
delta force land warrior
eudora pro v5.0.2
grachtenracer
hot wheels slot car racing
intervideo windvd 2000 2.3
macromedia dreamweaver 4
macromedia firewordks 4.0
morgan multimedia mjprg 2.0

cd2:
board and blades 2
call to power 2
championship surfer
g-tok
harley davidson 2 wheels of freedom
hypertron
money mad
nhra drag racing 2
no escape
virtual pool

cd3:
adaptec direct cd v5 multilangual
kiss pinball
panzer campaigns 3 kharkov '42
star trek deep space nine the fallen
super taxi driver
the emperors new groove action game
timeline

cd4:
real myst 3d
rollerbot time yourney
the grinch
the mummy
tombraider chronicles
warm up
woody woodpecker racing

If software was logicaly priced and not dictated by greed then there would never be the need for piracy.

supid fucking sony.
if there where no pirate-cd’s then who would buy the console?

look a the psx, it outsold the saturn only because there was no piracy on the saturn.

WHO HE HELL IS GOING TO SPEND THAT KIND OF MONEY ON A CONSOLE IF THEY HAVE TO GE A BANK-LOAN TO BUY SOME GAMES!!!

But there was back-up on Saturn,the way to make them work was a card called “magic card v2.0” or a mod-chip!!!

but the pirate devices for the saturn took a log time to appear, and even now most people can find them!

BTW. IF U KNOW WHERE I CAN GET PIC-CODE + SCHEMATICS HEN POST A LINK!

the shema are very simple just put the chip between the laser engine and the motherboard and that’s done.i don’t know how to find the hex to put in the chip.does someone know where to order saturn stuff to play backup and where to find back-up??
please help me!!!

I am waiting for the X box.

I can remember when the first playstations were $730 aussie dollars. Now they’d have a hard time giving them away. Just goes to show a healthy profit margin at the consumer’s exspense. and they wonder why we burn games!

Where do I go to learn how to burn PS2 games?

australia