Sony reveals PS4 launch dates

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: Sony reveals PS4 launch dates[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2013/08/PS4-Thumbnail.png[/newsimage]

Sony reveals PS4 US and EU launch dates

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/sony-reveals-ps4-launch-dates-68497/](http://www.myce.com/news/sony-reveals-ps4-launch-dates-68497/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Pre-ordered 1 a few weeks ago…delivery @ my doorstep right after european release date…:stuck_out_tongue:

Aussie aussie aussie launch date??? Middle of next year? Never?

All I know is that Amazon refuses to send me anything remotely technical … even usb sticks apparently can’t be delivered to my country. A bundle of Books 100x the size somehow manage to make it my country, but the language is incompatible with English :wink:

In oz, I can pay for third party vendors (on amazon) to send me a US ps4 console, in a gold gilded package, hand delivered by the Dalai Lama … At least that what they charge me for the postage anyway …

I wonder whether you can pir8 an entire console …

[QUOTE=roadworker;2696691]Pre-ordered 1 a few weeks ago…delivery @ my doorstep right after european release date…:p[/QUOTE]

Providing you’re sure you want one, that’s the clever way to do it. :iagree:

[B]Wombler [/B]

[QUOTE=debro;2696718]Aussie aussie aussie launch date??? Middle of next year? Never?

All I know is that Amazon refuses to send me anything remotely technical … even usb sticks apparently can’t be delivered to my country. A bundle of Books 100x the size somehow manage to make it my country, but the language is incompatible with English :wink:

In oz, I can pay for third party vendors (on amazon) to send me a US ps4 console, in a gold gilded package, hand delivered by the Dalai Lama … At least that what they charge me for the postage anyway …

I wonder whether you can pir8 an entire console …[/QUOTE]

Don’t know an Aussie date as that was all that I could find.

It’ll be along at some stage though. :slight_smile:

I have problems with delivery costs even to here so I can sympathise with you entirely. :rolleyes:

[B]Wombler[/B]

The release date for Australia is the 29th of November.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2696747]Providing you’re sure you want one
[B]Wombler [/B][/QUOTE]

Definitely!:iagree:

I wanna play Watch Dogs and Gran Turismo 6 on a PS4…:stuck_out_tongue:

[B]The new Sony PlayStation 4 will be launched in South Africa before the end of the year[/B] .WONT be getting it My Boys bought the Xbox 360 Christmass ( s[I]till waiting for half my money back[/I] )

broke their PS2 and sold all the games :slight_smile:

still have an Analog TV that`s 3 years old so the PS3 wouldn’t have worked with it ( South Africa has not switched to digital yet )

[QUOTE=roadworker;2696814]
Gran Turismo 6 on a PS4…:p[/QUOTE]

Seems that this 1 is postponed for the PS4…Oh well,there are still others comin’ up…:cool: