Sony plans to introduce new copy protection technology in Germany

I just posted the article Sony plans to introduce new copy protection technology in Germany.

According to Yahoo! News Sony is planning to introduce a new audio CD copy protection technology in Germany. The technology will prevent users from copying songs to …

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/7089-Sony-plans-to-introduce-new-copy-protection-technology-in-Germany.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/7089-Sony-plans-to-introduce-new-copy-protection-technology-in-Germany.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

LMAO!! If only i had a sony cd burner and any interest at all in “Naturally Seven’s” Shift key at the ready (and marker pen on standby!)

Trusting the consumer? TRUSTING THE CONSUMER? STOP SUING THE CONSUMER FIRST YOU FU**EN MORONS!! (Sony is 1/6th of the RIAA)

Well, I don’t think they would trust us enough to let us burn CD’s either except the sons of ******‘s make Cd burners!! Give me a freakin’ break. This has nothing to do with trust, it has to do with failing to sue the filesharing apps out of existence. This is another way to make the file sharing apps die. :frowning: PS don’t patronize us SONY.

If it can be played in a standard CD player it has to have uncompressed, unencrypted wave audio somewhere on it. Shouldn’t be that hard to find and rip with the right software.

Dear Mr Sony If you release games and audio cd’s without any protection at all, I promise not to copy them using your burners, even to make a legal backup…trust me. Con Sumer If anyone believes this tripe…ring me…I have some islands in the pacific I’m trying to sell…:X

I personaly admire their ongoing courage in believing that they will beat us in backing up the cds. OK they have come up with a “brand new” copy protection technology. Again… I trust that some german consumer will be sharing it by the very same evening of the release.:g

Don’t buy Sony. Period.