Sony MIJ 8x DVD+R YUDEN000T02

vbimport

Hey everyone,

I have a bunch of 25 packs of YUDEN000T02. Moving, can’t take them with me, and would like them to go to someone who will use them properly. Let me know what your price would be. Not looking to make money, just want to get something for them!

I am located in central New Jersey if anyone wants to pick up to avoid shipping.

Thanks!

[QUOTE=adict2jane;2689333]Hey everyone,

I have a bunch of 25 packs of YUDEN000T02. Moving, can’t take them with me, and would like them to go to someone who will use them properly. Let me know what your price would be. Not looking to make money, just want to get something for them!

I am located in central New Jersey if anyone wants to pick up to avoid shipping.

Thanks![/QUOTE]
Hi adict2jane , Pm me I am also in Central New Jersey ( for now ). LOL.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2689375]Hi adict2jane , Pm me I am also in Central New Jersey ( for now ). LOL.;)[/QUOTE]
Addict :bow:

:cool:
PM sent

I sent you a PM on Tuesday. Did the message get to you?

[QUOTE=MooMooMooMoo;2689678]I sent you a PM on Tuesday. Did the message get to you?[/QUOTE]

Sorry just saw this
PM sent

[QUOTE=adict2jane;2689680]Sorry just saw this
PM sent[/QUOTE]

Got it & wrote you back with an I’ll take them all. Thanks!!!

[QUOTE=MooMooMooMoo;2689681]Got it & wrote you back with an I’ll take them all. Thanks!!![/QUOTE]
Great deal MooMooMooMoo, they are nice discs, I would have bought them but I only use Inkjets now. :wink:

I am sure they are gone but if not send me a pm.
Thanks, budzos

Thanks so much to adict2jane for the awesome deal & to JamesCooley for pointing this out to me!

Thought I would post my first burn with these. It’s the best burn I’ve made in well over a year (the last burns that were of this quality were similar discs I bought from James!), & reaffirms my statement that disc quality has gone down the drain the last 2-3 years. Current TY 8x + are averaging around 700 PIF’s (& nothing else I know of is coming even close to that); this disc had a whopping 93!

I am going to treat these discs like gold, which to me they are.

Nice disks you got there, MooMoo! :iagree:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2690285]Nice disks you got there, MooMoo! :iagree:[/QUOTE]
Nice disks they are, I have the Tri color Yudens , same discs only they are 3 packs of ten each in a pack, different colors made by Taiyo Yuden and branded by Fuji. I also have about 20 spindles of the same ones that Moo Moo just bought , maybe some day I will use them, I have only been using inkjets for the past few years.

I have used the Sony branded TYs and the Fuji Branded TYs and IMO the Fuji are TY seconds. However MOST of them burn well. I used to check every disc I would burn and if the PIFs were over 500 I would throw them away. I have since just use good media and if they don’t play on the DVD player I throw them away and burn another. We have a 300 disc and a 400 disc and a single disc Sony players and I copy every disc that we buy or that are given to us and that is what goes in the mega players, so if they are stolen we still have the new discs in the closet.

The tri color 30 disc Fuji packs burn the best for me, they have the same coating as the Sony discs, only in 3 different colors.

[QUOTE=G_Ivan Awfulitch;2690427]I have used the Sony branded TYs and the Fuji Branded TYs and IMO the Fuji are TY seconds. However MOST of them burn well. I used to check every disc I would burn and if the PIFs were over 500 I would throw them away. I have since just use good media and if they don’t play on the DVD player I throw them away and burn another. We have a 300 disc and a 400 disc and a single disc Sony players and I copy every disc that we buy or that are given to us and that is what goes in the mega players, so if they are stolen we still have the new discs in the closet.[/QUOTE]

I don’t know of ANY currently manufactured discs that average under 500 pif’s. Some TY 8x+ pro’s will get as low as 195 for me, but current manufacture definitely averages over 500 in my experience. And again in my experience, everything current that isn’t a TY 8X+ pro is MUCH worse. I used to throw away anything over 100 pif. Not anymore…