Sony introduces budget Ultra HD Blu-ray player

Originally published at: https://www.myce.com/news/sony-introduces-budget-ultra-hd-blu-ray-player-84830/

Sony has introduced the UBP-X500, a budget 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player capable of high-definition audio and video output with a MSRP of €200/£200 ($230). Besides support of the usual optical discs formats, the device is also compatible with HDR10 and Dolby Atmos. The device seems to lack support for Dolby Vision.

Also at the same time will introduce malware into your system hardware directly so you can’t RIP or Copy movies. Yeah that’s the way to go Sony…you lost my trust after the RootKit debacle. Most haven’t forgotten about this.

I will stick with My Xbox one S I use only for 4K movies and plex server for my Movies thanks the is cost way under their budget price Sony player they can drop off the planet as far as I am concerned.

I bought the Xbox One last year Brand new for $159.00 shipped does everything I need and I have never played a game on it only used for a Home media center and it does just great.

pi$$ Off Sony.:rofl:

I’m waiting until my Vero 4K+ arrives,as I’m a licensed user of DeUHD and MakeMKV…:bigsmile:

Good to hear that.