Sony DVDRW-DWD22A

hello…I was just wondering if I could get some help on here about my DVD Player…

now the computer that I have is a Sony Vaio VGC-RA826G Desktop computer and the DVD-Burner came with the computer…the model of the DVD Burner is the Sony DVDRW-DWD22A and I’ve had the computer for about a year or so…and burn DVD’s and CD’s at least twice a week…

I’m using DVD Express/DVD Decrypter to rip dvd’s, DVD Shrink, and CopytoDVD to burn…and I only use Maxell DVD-R discs…now here’s the problem…all of a sudden when I go to burn a movie…I get this error message from CopytoDVD…

Write has failed at the ver beginning of the burning process
Most of the time, this is caused by media compatibility
We suggest trying another brand of media.
Early Write error at 0(16) Code 02 30 05 [Cannot write medium, incompatible format]

now I thought it was a bad batch of DVD-R Discs or something so I returned them and got another batch and it still gives me the same message…so I don’t know what is going on…one minute it is working fine…the next minute it won’t burn anything anymore…

so if anyone is out there know’s how to fix this…it’d be greatly appreciated if you could steer me in the right direction…thanks!

Try with other media and at lower speeds.

Maxells also come with different mediacodes…