Sony CRX140 & SD2

I use CloneCD 2.5.6.2 and it works fine for me, I don’t see a reason to upgrade.

I was told that The Sony CRX140 will not copy Safedisk2 games… I have sucessfully copied FIFA 2002 … does it really have SD2 ?

Does anyone have the install CODE for this game please.

Hi m8, I see you took my advice on posting here :wink:

Did you make a copy of the original FIFA2002 or from a back-up? If you made a copy of a back-up the SD2 protection might have already been removed…

Note that serials aren’t allowed on this forum (but we don’t have control over the cough Private Messaging cough system ;))

Originally posted by gsmith99
I was told that The Sony CRX140 will not copy Safedisk2 games… I have sucessfully copied FIFA 2002 … does it really have SD2 ?
I had one too and I successfully cloned Red Alert 2 (I think) which had SD2… :slight_smile:

RA2 was successfully copied by Ricohs (my 7163A), Sonys (140), some Lacies & a few other ‘non-SD2’ brands. Let me tell you, SD2 was tightened up after that!. Those posts on the Sony took my interest because a casual acquaintance I saw again last night swears by them. The Sony 140 & 160 models he & his mate have, seemed to have eaten everything they and the blokes at work own (B&W, MP & others). I’m buggered, but then the LG GCE-1610A and the ASUS 16x CRW-1610A only surfaced recently as ‘proper’ SD2 burners. I’ll be testing both Sonys over the W/E & will let you know.