Sonic MyDVD sucks. Help please?

vbimport

New to this forum, came here because of this:

Totally frustrated. I have Sonic MyDVD deluxe whatever suite, version 6.1.something or other. Anyway, all I seem to be able to do is create “buttons” on menus which you can click on, which in turn take you either to other menus or to a movie that you added to the project that you’re working on.

I want to be able to have it so that you JUST HAVE TEXT that you can click on which will take you to either a movie or another sub menu, instead of a button to click on. A button includes either a picture or frame(s) from the video you added to the project. I dont want that, just text. How do I do that??? Please any answers.

In case I’m not being descriptive enough, here is an example: If you were to put in a DVD into your player, you can normally go to: PLAY, SPECIAL FEATURES etc… you use your remote to highlight the words. However, I have words AND a stupid button above the text, a button with pictures that I cant get rid of.

if this is not hte place to ask this question, what area should I put it under?

Thanks.

Please read the forum rules. This multiple posting of a query is not acceptable.

@SigmaPi101:
Please do not cross-post. It’s in the rules which you should have read on signing up.

[i]

We do not allow:[/i]

[ul]
[li]Spam (Spam is unsolicited e-mail (or news postings and Private Messages) pushing a point);[/li]> [li]Referral Programmes or Pyramid Schemes (links to websites through which you have a personal gain);[/li]> [li]Cross posting (posting the same message in more than one forum (one posting per language is permitted in certain circumstances));[/li]> [li]Rude and disrespectful behaviour, whether it is to fellow members of this forum or the staff of this forum.[/li]
[/ul]This thread is now closed. A single post has been left open in Video Edit Software here.