Sonic MyDVD 6.1.0 sucks

vbimport

New to this forum, came here because of this:

Totally frustrated. I have Sonic MyDVD deluxe whatever suite, version 6.1.something or other. Anyway, all I seem to be able to do is create “buttons” on menus which you can click on, which in turn take you either to other menus or to a movie that you added to the project that you’re working on.

I want to be able to have it so that you JUST HAVE TEXT that you can click on which will take you to either a movie or another sub menu, instead of a button to click on. A button includes either a picture or frame(s) from the video you added to the project. I dont want that, just text. How do I do that??? Please any answers.

In case I’m not being descriptive enough, here is an example: If you were to put in a DVD into your player, you can normally go to: PLAY, SPECIAL FEATURES etc… you use your remote to highlight the words. However, I have words AND a stupid button above the text, a button with pictures that I cant get rid of.

if this is not hte place to ask this question, what area should I put it under?

Thanks.

I can see no problem…
Try with Tmpgenc dvd author, ldvdlab or dvdlabpro maybe.

Sonic MyDVD is pretty useless software, it’s really only good for ‘Disc copy’ and photo slide shows.
When making slide shows with this software you are only able to half fill a DVD, there after it is prone to errors.
The best editing software is MPeg video wizard, the best menu making software is Ulead Workshop 2. :slight_smile: