Sonic digital media LEv7

How do you delete tracks from the Quick Find list in Sonic Digital Media LEv7 ?

How do you delete tracks from the Quick Find list in Sonic Digital Media LEv7 ?

Hi

:iagree:

I am a pc novice. This is prbably not the appropriate place for this enquiry but I am not sure where to start. Forgive me.

My problem is that when I try to copy a cd or dvd on Sonic it seems to be copying ok then when it gets to the end of ‘stage 1’ I get a yellow inverted triangle at the top of the page with an exclamation mark inside but no other ‘error message’ and the process goes no further. Can anyone assist pls?

Many thanks

Gemadar

Hi Gemadar…have you gotten an answer to your question about the error on Sonic LE7 1/2 way through making a cd ?? I’m having the same problem. What i’ve been doing is the retry, quick erase and let it do the project again. About half of the time it will complete the creation. If not, I try a new disk and about 50% chance of it completing. Please, let me know if you can. STW

Hi STWORLEY
No replies other than yrs.
I also have problems with dubbing cd’s and dvd’s and backing up files.
Sonic seems to be doing it’s job then asks for a blank disc and when I feed it the blank gets rejected and the request for a new blank stays there. Ultimately I have no option but to cancel then I get the message "are u sure u want to cancel"
Bloody frustrating.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled but no better.
Hope you can resolve and let me know.
Regards

Gemadar