I figured out using the burning application I used originally, I can rip them off to my computer. Problem solved? I wish, just more hassels. So now I rip them and it lists the songs like this, “08-Nickelback-Someday”. I could just go through and delete the track # off each one really, but that’s not my problem. The problem is that it takes the songs title and artist, but it doesn’t add it to the songs information. See pics below.
This is a downloaded songs information, it has everything, year, artist, album, song title, duration. I am fairly sure this is where the ipod gets it’s information from. Now, look at the ones I ripped from the burned cd.
There is nothing there, and not even blank boxes, so I can’t even add the information manually like I could when I ripped it from wmp. For such a simple task that I ask of my computer, it sure fails miserably. If I put these in the ipod, the song with be the artist,track#,song, all on one line, and the artist as unknown. This is just aggrivating!