Somone please help me out

vbimport

I have a DVD burner and want to make copies of DVD’s movies I have. I was wondering if there is a free program that will decrypt and rip the DVD and burn it back to a blank DVD so that it can be views in any DVD player? I’m pretty decent with computers, but this area seems to be just beyond me. Can anyone help me out please?

[QUOTE=tothemax61;2173823]… and want to make copies of DVD’s movies I have and obviously other movies that aren’t mine…Can anyone help me out please?[/QUOTE]:disagree:

:cop:

Fixed

:disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :cop: Please read our rules

So there is no way for me to take the 300 DVD’s I have purchased in my collection and find a program to make a copy DVD of them in case something happens to the discs?

[QUOTE=tothemax61;2173966]So there is no way for me to take the 300 DVD’s I have purchased in my collection and find a program to make a copy DVD of them in case something happens to the discs?[/QUOTE]

So you promise, cross your heart (and spit), swear on whatever is important to you, not to illegally copy DVD’s? Like what you agreed to when you signed up on the Forum?

:bigsmile: