Something wrong with thumbnail view?

for some reason, when i view thumbnails, i cant see the names of the of the folders in my documents. Everything id alright in subfolders just not in mt documents, any ideas???

From Windows Explorer or My Computer, click the View menu, Thumbnails, and you’ll get a handy little thumbnail of each picture in the folder.

If you don’t have an option for Thumbnail View on your View menu, there’s still hope. As long as you have Internet Explorer 5.0 or better installed, you can make it work - in a round about way.

Right-click the folder you want to enable Thumbnail view for and select Properties from the resulting menu. You should see a check box towards the bottom of the screen that says “Enable Thumbnail View”. Click it and hit OK.

Alright, now open the folder and hit the View menu, Thumbnails (just like above).

lol sexy, im nowehere near that dumb.

see this^^^ (p.s thanks for trying to help neway)

anyone???

nevermind, after a system restore and some other voodoo magic ive fixed it. If a mod can delete the thread, cool.

now i didn’t say that…and this is after the language bar …thingie…so i figured it was best to be specific.:wink: