Someone tell me...How to use ripped Blu Ray files with ripbot

Here’s the thing…I can rip Blu’s with ease but getting them to be playable with correct audio(language and not director commentary) is very hard to do. I have decided that I don’t really want to change the quality so I’m not trying to down size a 1080p into a 720p and I intend on streaming these to my PS3 so I don’t care if the file is 40GB or whatever.

My problem is…I can’t seem to figure ripbot out. I mean everything I try is leaving me with sound and no picture or picture with no sound or picture and sounds but audio is not in sync or audio is in sync but picture is horribley pixelated.

I any willing to try out any advice at all. I’m willing to even try out down sizing to 720p. Any info at all would be great.

If you want to stream full Blu-ray quality to your PS3, I think there will be more problem, eq your wireless or wired network bandwidth.

But you can try using TwonkyMedia or TVersity and see if they will stream m2ts files. It’s been very long time since I tried them so I’m not even sure if they support m2ts but I know Windows Media Player doesn’t.

[quote=zevia;2194466]If you want to stream full Blu-ray quality to your PS3, I think there will be more problem, eq your wireless or wired network bandwidth.

But you can try using TwonkyMedia or TVersity and see if they will stream m2ts files. It’s been very long time since I tried them so I’m not even sure if they support m2ts but I know Windows Media Player doesn’t.[/quote]

Im pretty sure Tversity does use m2ts but the problem is using Anydvd HD I still need to use ripbot to get the audio in the m2ts video and there is where Im having trouble. I only would need to stream the file long enough for a copy because I have a 500GB hard drive in my PS3

I’m currently having issues getting the movie without the director commentary as well. I’ve tried many ways and still can’t get just the movie.

Very annoying. If anyone can give a newb any pointers, I’d appreciate it

Using Anydvd