Someone Help Please

Most Of The Movies I Try To Burn Says

Copy Protection Error - The Read Failed Because The Sector Is Encrypted

Im Using Dvd Shrink 3.2 And Dvd Decryptor. Maybe Im Doing Something Wrong, I Tried Reistalling Them Both And Im Not Sure If I Set It Up Correctly.

HI IM NEW, SOMEONE HELP PLEASE.

Most Of The Movies I Try To Burn Says

Copy Protection Error - The Read Failed Because The Sector Is Encrypted

Im Using Dvd Shrink 3.2 And Dvd Decryptor. Maybe Im Doing Something Wrong, I Tried Reistalling Them Both And Im Not Sure If I Set It Up Correctly.

AT ONE TIME I COULD COPY GREAT, THEN A COUPLE DISNEY MOVIES SAID THE SAME THING, NOW IT SEEMS LIKE THEY ALL ARE SAYING ENCRYTION ERROR. WHAT DO I DO.

DO I SEND IT THROUGH THE DECRYPTOR FIRST OR THROUGH SHRINK?

some movies you just cannot burn…sorry, that’s my experience :frowning:

Try the 21 day free trial of AnyDvd from slysoft.com. Full featured and well worth the money IMO.

yes worth the money and as far as some movies not being able to copy I have not found one yet all copy with anydvd.

MIKEINTHEBED: Absolutley agree that AnyDVD is worth buying.

Keep in mind that:

1. there is a discount available but move quickly.
  2. the price goes up $10 January 1

You have approximately 30 minutes to edit a post. After that time, the edit button disappears.

I Always Look Through Forums And Thought That Dvd Shrink And Dvd Decrypter Was Enough And What A Lot Of People Used. With Anydvd You Don’t Have Trouble With Disney Movies? With Anydvd Do You Decryt And Shrink With That Program? Or Is That Combined With Another?

[QUOTE=jeff53404]MIKEINTHEBED: Absolutley agree that AnyDVD is worth buying.

Keep in mind that:

1. there is a discount available but move quickly.
  2. the price goes up $10 January 1

Keep in mind you can always use “RipIt4Me” as alternative and above all is free and does the same job.

I agree with TCAS. RipIt4Me is the best and gets updated quite often. Your Shrink and Decryptor were very good long time ago, but guys head to quit updating them because of lawsuits. :sad: