Some questions about CloneCD

Hi, i’m new at this forum.
I haven’t used CloneCD 3.xx version yet and i wanna ask some things (Maybe Olli could answer the 1st one) :

1 - Is there any reason why CloneCD don’t have a feature like “Number of Copies to be done” ?
If there isn’t a reason, could it be added ?

2 - Using “Amplify Weak Sectors”, will i be able to sucessfully write a CD with Safedisk 2 protection on a old writer like HP9100 ?

3 - ACER’s burners are good for CloneCD and new copy-protections ?

I don’t think hp writers can copy SD2

for the other 2 question I have no idea
:confused: :confused:

1 - Is there any reason why CloneCD don’t have a feature like “Number of Copies to be done” ?
If there isn’t a reason, could it be added ?
You can determine how many copies you want to do by simply unchecking the ‘delete image after successful write’ option before writing (I’m using the Dutch version currently so the exact phrase could be a little different). This way CloneCD won’t delete the image and you can write it again and again and again and…

2 - Using “Amplify Weak Sectors”, will i be able to sucessfully write a CD with Safedisk 2 protection on a old writer like HP9100 ?
Maybe… Check www.leech.at/sd2brenner

3 - ACER’s burners are good for CloneCD and new copy-protections ? [/B]
They’re good for SafeDisc 2 which is the most common protection out there. Unfortunately the ACER writers cannot read or write SubChannel Data which is needed for some protections (like SecuRom and PlayStation [LibCrypt]) and karaoke discs (and CD-text).

You can determine how many copies you want to do by simply unchecking the ‘delete image after successful write’ option before writing (I’m using the Dutch version currently so the exact phrase could be a little different). This way CloneCD won’t delete the image and you can write it again and again and again and…

I knew that, but what i meant is something like a number of copies to be determined,3 for example, and then CloneCD would just made the 3 copies, after that it would delete the image that was created (if the user had previously selected the option to erase).
After the 1st copy, it would just eject that copy, and ask for another CD-R to be inserted, for the 2nd one, and then after this, again the same process for the 3rd one…
Got it ? :slight_smile:
It would be better than pass through all that copy process again.

I know what you mean but I don’t see the point though… I mean it takes three more mouseclicks (write button, next, start) to do another copy. I doubt it would be worth building in such a feature but hey if ‘the man’ decides to do it anyway it’s his choice :slight_smile: