Some people's avatars missing?

vbimport

I notice that some avatars (mine, Soul’s, a few others) are missing, but others (Wombler, Diane…) are there.

Temporary glitch, or something needs kicking again? :slight_smile:

Must have been temporary. I see yours just fine from here.

Strange…now they’re all disappeared here. :doh:

I’ll mess with FF a bit and see if it sorts itself out. Thanks Bean :slight_smile:

EDIT: All sorted, just had to clear my cache. Problem solved. Can’t think why only certain avvies were affected to start with though. :slight_smile:

All fine here Arachne so must be something at your end (if you know what I mean :)).

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2521279]All fine here Arachne so must be something at your end (if you know what I mean :)).

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, it was. Call it my blonde moment of the day, I should have cleared my cache to start with :o :slight_smile:

Does that mean you just had to put your thinking cap on ( to cover the Blonde Moment :smiley: ) to get it going. HeHe

:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=bean55;2521314]Does that mean you just had to put your thinking cap on ( to cover the Blonde Moment :smiley: ) to get it going. HeHe

:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

LOL! Sadly the Thinking Cap is in for repair. I had to figure that one out all by myself. :eek: :bigsmile: