Some people say such stupid things!

vbimport

Firstly, this is not to start a war but to get some educated comments and discussion about a topic which all your members seem to be interested in. So please keep the replies decent.
I noticed recently some bitching going on about groups of Warez CD sellers your membership buys from like Twilight, bits n bites etc etc. and someone else copying ‘their work/their CDs’. Is this some sort of Joke??
Point 1.
How can you bitch about someone ripping off your CDs - where did you get the progs from in the first place? I am sure you do not own the copyright to MS programs or any others that are included in these compilations.
Point 2.
Who is ripping who off? 30$ for your cds or thereabouts- correct? That is an unbelievable price- here we get the CDs (single full progs like adobe photoshop- full retail with tutorial/tour cd, and multi program Master installers) FOR 2$-4$ MAX AND THAT IS RETAIL!
Yes, we are fortunate that here we can just go and buy them in a shop but 30$!!!- 10$ is more than enough and leave you making good profit as well.
Point3.
You talk about transparent case inlays changing to black inlays, little silver logo in the corner, silver not gold CDRs (IE factory manufactured compared to those done on a cd writer)- God almighty!! (sorry to those of you who might be religious) how silly is it going to get. At the end of the day you want programs- cheap. You dont care where they come from as long as they work and have all the bits.
A suggestion: find a contact in Asia (singapore is a big originator for a lot of these CDs, Bangkok is full of them)or save the money you would spend on these cds and you could afford a holiday to get them yourself!!!
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE VALID POINTS AND OPEN TO DISCUSSION-IF YOU HAVE AN OPINION I WOULD BE HAPPY TO READ IT BUT PLEASE DONT ACT LIKE LITTLE CHILDREN AND JUST MAKE ABVUSIVE REPLIES- YOU WILL ONLY RUIN THE FORUM FOR EVERYBODY

An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind- Ghandi