Some one please Help?1Click DVD-----

vbimport

Well I have had 1 click DVD for awhile it has been fine but just yesterday I was going to back up my copy of a movie and I click on start after DVD43 has done its thing and ERROR says “Destination not available” I have only one DVD-RW slot on my computer so i have to load it all up then put blank disk in the same drive to copy it… DESTINATION: “0:0:0 - _NEC_RW ND-3500AG 2.98 [D] (Ide)” not available please choose a different DESTINATION. But I never messed with the location? PLEASE HELP ME…THNX

WOW, I got it to work…I just keep all my INFO form 1click and re-installed and now it works…lol not shure why but hell ill take it… :clap:

Glad to here ya got it working… :slight_smile:

Joel are you here. I can’t connect to the forum, can you?

Yes I am here and I connected with no problem… he he :slight_smile:

Maybe they decided to close it.

I am serious. I cannot get my internet connection to load the page, all other pages load fine, maybe its my firewall. I am going to check.

alan I am going over to GRUMPY’s TAVERN for a beer, drop by or come and say hi at aRMY83’s place as I will be there in about 10 minutes…

Forums down guys, could be a little while :bigsmile:

Hi MBK!!! :slight_smile:

Yep, it has been down for a while… :sad:

Now, it’s up!

Hey buddy I think you are one of the coolest people I have met on the net and we have not been close in the past few months, but how the HELL do I pronounce your name now???

It was easy before but now you have just gone and complicated everything… :disagree: :flower: :bigsmile: he he !

canya tell I spent the day drinkin with simple??? :bigsmile: