Some issues with Edit Account and Reactions Editing

Please read my reactions on the main page.

http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/Welcome-to-CD-Freaks-v2_0--Celebrate-with-us-and-win-free-stuff.html

Hi lui_gough! Thanks for reporting!

I assume you mean the “Edit my CDFreaks profile” option when you login into your account? Could you copy/paste a screenshot here, so we can see some more details?

Just to remove the long text from the reaction, here the errors you got:

Notice: Undefined index: year in /var/www/cdfreaksv2/html/includes/module.members.php on line 219 

Notice: Undefined index: month in /var/www/cdfreaksv2/html/includes/module.members.php on line 219 

Notice: Undefined index: day in /var/www/cdfreaksv2/html/includes/module.members.php on line 219 

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /var/www/cdfreaksv2/html/includes/module.members.php on line 225 

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /var/www/cdfreaksv2/html/includes/module.members.php on line 227 

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /var/www/cdfreaksv2/html/includes/module.members.php on line 230 

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /var/www/cdfreaksv2/html/includes/module.members.php on line 232 

Notice: Undefined index: year in /var/www/cdfreaksv2/html/includes/module.members.php on line 299 

Notice: Undefined index: month in /var/www/cdfreaksv2/html/includes/module.members.php on line 299 

Notice: Undefined index: day in /var/www/cdfreaksv2/html/includes/module.members.php on line 299 

Notice: Undefined index: user in /var/www/cdfreaksv2/html/includes/module.members.php on line 300 

Notice: Undefined index: user in /var/www/cdfreaksv2/html/includes/module.members.php on line 301 

Notice: Undefined index: user in /var/www/cdfreaksv2/html/includes/module.members.php on line 302 

Notice: Undefined index: user in /var/www/cdfreaksv2/html/includes/module.members.php on line 303

Hmm… seems like I replicated it twice before … now i can’t get it to show :o

However, I did modify my account details before, and submitted them, and they seemed to have dissapeared. I just resubmitted them and now it’s fine … did you change something? Because now it’s working just fine :clap:

Yes I think the problem only exists when you don’t have any account details yet… well at least it is fixed for you, so that is nice :slight_smile:

well - we still can’t edit our own reactions, nor can we post a reaction to someone’s reaction and get the nested tree thing … will that be implemented too?

Unfortunately that is not possible indeed at this moment. It is something which is on the todo list after we fixed the more important bugs.

The reactions amount under your profile on the main page used to show reactions posted on news topics… Now its all inclusive using the reactions (replies) posted in the forums…

Scratch that, just looking on my POSTS number and it doesnt match the number under my profile… Seems I got 4x the amount of reactions when the switch was made to version #2

Well since the new site “www.cdfreaks.com” has been up sometimes it just will not load at all, Just sits there trying to load (like tonight), or eventually times out which is what it usually does until refresh/reload a few times, or if you try to post a reply to a news topic it does the same.

The same was encountered when trying to use the contact link to report on the problem. Either fix the problems or go back to the old format, after all a website is no good if you can not connect to it.

Yet the club.cdfreaks part loaded no problem.

Probably because all reaction counts were re-calculated. So I guess the current number is the correct number :slight_smile:

darwin03]Well since the new site “www.cdfreaks.com” has been up sometimes it just will not load at all, Just sits there trying to load (like tonight), or eventually times out which is what it usually does until refresh/reload a few times, or if you try to post a reply to a news topic it does the same.

It could be ocasionally that the site is a bit slower. One of the reasons is that we are still running some maintenance queries, which take a lot of load on the database server. This could give a “timeout” on your end. I hope these problems are only temporary because we, of course, doing everything we can to deliver you a fast website! :slight_smile: Please keep on reporting about speed issues so we know what is going on :flower: