Solved a problem and maybe will help others

vbimport

On a previous post I told about having problems with DVD Fab and trying to rip the movie “King of California”. I tried the first disc and it would not stop scanning and took it back got my money and went to another store and bought another copy of same movie, this one worked okay until about half way thru and it stopped and gave a message screen to abort or ignore. I noticed several threads about the same sort of problems others were having. I did a clean uninstall of Fab and reinstalled it and same problem. I have a windows vista(32) almost new computer. But I NOTICED AN AD ON CD FREAKS ABOUT SOLVING DVD FAB PROBLEMS AND CLICKED ON IT AND WENT TO A
SITE TELLING ABOUT REGISTRY BLAST AND DECIDED TO DOWNLOAD AND USE IT FOR A ONE TIME FEE OF LESS THAN 20 BUCKS. I USED THIS PROGRAM AFTER CLEAN UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL AND
DVD RIPPED THE MOVIE FOR ME JUST FINE THIS TIME AFTER SEVERAL TRIALS PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING THIS PROGRAM. THIS MAYBE THE SAME SORT OF PROBLEM OTHERS HAVE WHEN THEY CANNOT BACKUP A PARTICULAR MOVIE THAT OTHER MEMBERS HAVE NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH.

[QUOTE=GTMAN2005;1996903]On a previous post I told about having problems with DVD Fab and trying to rip the movie “King of California”. I tried the first disc and it would not stop scanning and took it back got my money and went to another store and bought another copy of same movie, this one worked okay until about half way thru and it stopped and gave a message screen to abort or ignore. I noticed several threads about the same sort of problems others were having. I did a clean uninstall of Fab and reinstalled it and same problem. I have a windows vista(32) almost new computer. But I NOTICED AN AD ON CD FREAKS ABOUT SOLVING DVD FAB PROBLEMS AND CLICKED ON IT AND WENT TO A
SITE TELLING ABOUT REGISTRY BLAST AND DECIDED TO DOWNLOAD AND USE IT FOR A ONE TIME FEE OF LESS THAN 20 BUCKS. I USED THIS PROGRAM AFTER CLEAN UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL AND
DVD RIPPED THE MOVIE FOR ME JUST FINE THIS TIME AFTER SEVERAL TRIALS PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING THIS PROGRAM. THIS MAYBE THE SAME SORT OF PROBLEM OTHERS HAVE WHEN THEY CANNOT BACKUP A PARTICULAR MOVIE THAT OTHER MEMBERS HAVE NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH.[/QUOTE]

Regseekerhttp://www.snapfiles.com/get/regseeker.html will do the same and it is FREE
always good to clean the registry after uninstalling a program and is also good to delete the .pf file for the program as well :bigsmile:

For the prefetch folder I use this on a regular basis & it is free.

Download XP Prefetch MajorGeeks

[QUOTE=beef barley;1996964]For the prefetch folder I use this on a regular basis & it is free.

Download XP Prefetch MajorGeeks[/QUOTE]

Not a bad little tool to have :clap: if you don’t know what you are doing or what to look for in the prefetch folder :slight_smile:
Me I like to do it myself :bigsmile: