Soldiers of anarchy

thanx for the adviced on frozen throne, worked fine.

now soldiers of anarchy is a problem

it is the same protection as frozen BUT when reading it stops at 97% on the DPM,

tried 2 progs and they both do the same

any ideas on this one please

Mr R

Does it gives any error? Have you tried using another drive to read?

As I recall, there are two releases of Soldiers of Anarchy using different protections. One release uses securom 4.8x in which case you’ll need dpm. The other release though uses a custom home-made protection consisting of numerous consecutive bad sectors.

If your original uses the latter protection, try using a custom read setting with ASS enabled.

tried 2 burners as well

same thing

97 % stops

oh well

kids have got some more games to try so put this one aside before i rip LOL my hair out.

Mr R

Possibly the CD could be scratched, dirty or defective?

brand new

have noticed on dpm foroum on alcohol site that 97 % is regular stopping place (amoungst others)

maybe have to wait for update of software
Mr R

Actually, when writing my Ring Protech backup tutorial, the IronStorm CD stopped reading at 97% for some reason. In the end I changed readers and it worked again. Could they possibly be related?

What country version is your game?

Originally posted by mr raffles1
[B]brand new

have noticed on dpm foroum on alcohol site that 97 % is regular stopping place (amoungst others)

maybe have to wait for update of software
Mr R [/B]

I remember a couple of years ago, we got Grim Fandango. It kept freezing at this one point in the game. We gave the CD to a friend who analysed it and told us that the metallic bit inside the CD has a crease in it, due to a manufacturing error. So stuff like that can happen.

boy did I have fun with this one cracked it in the end thanks to
some advice from rottenmaier a guy with a real chip on his shoulder nevertheless he was right read this thread !!
the solution to back it up lies at the end of the thread!
regards :smiley:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65777&highlight=soldiers