Sohw 812s problem

okay…i had MANY problems with this before…i use it 2 times and it breaks, brought it to the customer servise shop, waited a month and they just gave me a new one…and this happened 4 times in half a year…so i was only with my burner for like…2 weeks $^@$%!@$ well…it broke AGAIN?! so i was like WTF?> lets not bring it to customer servise cause they dont to anything but just give me a new one to get wasted 2 times later…so heres my NEW problem:
"can not detect any media in drive… the LED flashes orange continuesly…ive tried changing the firmware a billion times…no luck…basicly…Drive has NO activity… it was working before and i didnt install any new programs and such…so i dont think it is software/hardware problems…and this happened RIGHT after i FLASHED it with THEIR USO-Q !!..ive tried flashing it again with others and flashing it again with usoq but it dosnt work…any help?

dam CODE GUYS are good…OmniPatcher for LiteOn DVD-Writers just worked like …like…like MAGIC@@@…saved me another month from waiting for the stupid vendors to get it fixed@