Software

Hi, everyone! :slight_smile:

Can anybody tell me please if i can install in the same PC all this software without having conflits:

Nero 6
CloneCD
CloneDVD2
AnyDVD
1Click DVD Pro
Copy to DVD SE
CDRoller
Imgburn
Plextools

Thank you in advance :bow:

Nero 6, ImgBurn and PlexTools can be installed together without conflict. I don’t know about the rest.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2026306]Nero 6, ImgBurn and PlexTools can be installed together without conflict. I don’t know about the rest.[/QUOTE]

Hi, DrageMester! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your help! :bow:

For what I know Nero 6, CloneCD, CloneDVD2, AnyDVD, Imgburn and Plextools can be installed with no issues. I have no idea about the others :slight_smile:

Only way to know for sure is to try it

[QUOTE=geno888;2026330]For what I know Nero 6, CloneCD, CloneDVD2, AnyDVD, Imgburn and Plextools can be installed with no issues. I have no idea about the others :)[/QUOTE]

Hello geno! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your help! :bow:

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2026346]Only way to know for sure is to try it[/QUOTE]

Hi, Jimbo! :slight_smile:

i’ll tray, but DrageMester and genno888 almost solved my problem. Thank you. :slight_smile:

There are two main solutions to do tests without screwing the system.

[ol]
[li]Do a full backup of the entire HDD partition, install softwares and see results. If something goes wrong, you can quickly restore the entire partition in few minutes. To do this there are softwares like Norton Ghost or Acronis True Image.
[/li][li]Install all test softwares on a virtual machine, and see if something goes wrong. In this way, no modification will be done to your system.
[/li][/ol]

[QUOTE=geno888;2026411]There are two main solutions to do tests without screwing the system.

[ol]
[li]Do a full backup of the entire HDD partition, install softwares and see results. If something goes wrong, you can quickly restore the entire partition in few minutes. To do this there are softwares like Norton Ghost or Acronis True Image.
[/li][li]Install all test softwares on a virtual machine, and see if something goes wrong. In this way, no modification will be done to your system.
[/li][/ol][/QUOTE]

Hi, geno! :slight_smile:

Again, tkank you very much :bow: :clap:

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

[quote=Learning More;2026298]Hi, everyone! :slight_smile:

Can anybody tell me please if i can install in the same PC all this software without having conflits:

Nero 6
CloneCD
CloneDVD2
AnyDVD
1Click DVD Pro
Copy to DVD SE
CDRoller
Imgburn
Plextools

Thank you in advance :bow:[/quote] I can verify that all of these except (CDRoller)unknown to me, can be installed on an XP Pro SP2 system with no conflicts.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2026466]I can verify that all of these except (CDRoller)unknown to me, can be installed on an XP Pro SP2 system with no conflicts.[/QUOTE]

Hello, alan! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your info! Now i’m sure i can install all the software without problems. The CDRoller is the less important to me.

Again, thank you very much for your time and help. :bow: