Software Registration Key

After upgrading DVDFab Platium 5.2.3.2 to 6.0.1.0 my registration key is only valid for DVD to DVD. It is a “Never Expire” in my previous version 5.2.3.2… I’ve sent an email to Tech Support explaining the problem. However, I thought perhaps others may have had the same problem. After the update to 6.0.1.0 the expire caption reads: “Never be used”. I use the DVD to mobile option in 5.2.3.2 with no problem. So I may need to reinstall that version.

[QUOTE=dolphin203;2285958]After upgrading DVDFab Platium 5.2.3.2 to 6.0.1.0 my registration key is only valid for DVD to DVD. It is a “Never Expire” in my previous version 5.2.3.2… I’ve sent an email to Tech Support explaining the problem. However, I thought perhaps others may have had the same problem. After the update to 6.0.1.0 the expire caption reads: “Never be used”. I use the DVD to mobile option in 5.2.3.2 with no problem. So I may need to reinstall that version.[/QUOTE]

You need to send off for the new DVDFab6 (All-in-One) registration key :slight_smile:
http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm

Thanks that link worked. My mistake…I had thought the link was for new purchases only.

[QUOTE=dolphin203;2286017]Thanks that link worked. My mistake…I had thought the link was for new purchases only.[/QUOTE]

Always happy to help a fellow member :wink: