Software for scan discs errors

vbimport

What software should I use to make an advanced full scan on my cds and dvds disks and show whether they have any error (jitter and all other errors)?

Depends on what drive you have.

TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-222BB

My drive is samsung SH-222BB, what software uses full advanced scan for errors (jitter e all others errors) in medias?

See the Samsung FAQ: http://club.myce.com/f105/mini-faq-samsung-dvd-writers-220607/#post1803665

In addition to K-Probe and Nero CD-DVD Speed (or Nero DiscSpeed), you can use DVDInfoPro. You can also use OptiDriveControl, a (paid) replacement for Nero CD-DVD Speed/DiscSpeed.

Make sure you read the FAQ. At least read post #3 of the FAQ. It tells you important information.

I did not understand the post 3, the Nero DiscSpeed is not good for my drive?

i use windows 10 pro 64bits

If you cannot follow the instructions in FAQ post 3, you cannot use CD-DVD Speed or DiscSpeed; the software will not allow the drive to scan, and post #3 explains how to fix this issue.

Except, you may try to use the file for 64-bit computers in this post: http://club.myce.com/f105/samsung-sh-s183l-quality-testing-217264/#post1769185 (post #4). You must try to scan with CD-DVD Speed before you use the file.

If that does not work, you will have to use K-Probe, OptiDriveControl, or DVDInfoPro.

The drive cannot scan jitter. The drive is not good for scanning CDs. The drive is good for scanning DVDs.

The K-Probe, OptiDriveControl or DVDInfoPro work with any drive and brand? these 3 software do an advanced check on CD and DVD and shows any error including jitter?

which is easier to use soft?

[QUOTE=retrogamer15;2773481]The K-Probe, OptiDriveControl or DVDInfoPro work with any drive and brand? these 3 software do an advanced check on CD and DVD and shows any error including jitter?[/Quote]
It depends on the drive.

I already told you your Samsung is not good for CD scanning. It does not show all errors
But it is okay for DVD scanning, usually.

Most drives can only do simple tests. Only old drives (not made any more) can do advanced tests. Old BenQ drives, old Plextor drives. Search the forum for more information.

Look at other scans on the forum. You will see the drives people use to check discs.

K-Probe does not support jitter at all.

which is easier to use soft?

It is a personal preference. Try all of them.

I currently have the Nero DiscSpeed but I saw this problem that occurs in regedit with it then I try the best option with the most advanced testing and jitter

I have cd and dvd discs that were burned on another drive and I wanted to test them to see if they are good, when I burned them I tested with DiscSpeed nero and was 100% good

for my drive SH-222BB what best option for scan errors in cd and dvd medias? i have actually nero discspeed problem in registry

DVD: 4x or 8x.

CD: maybe… 24x, 32x, or 40x.

best option of software scan complete error for my drive

what best option of software scan complete error for my drive model? best scan?

They all work equally well.

They will show the jitter errors? the disc speed nero shows jitter errors?

What did I tell you above? :wink:

my personal choice, I like the disc speed nero but I do not know if it shows errors jitter

Post #7

[QUOTE=Albert;2773478]
[B]The drive cannot scan jitter.[/B] The drive is not good for scanning CDs. The drive is good for scanning DVDs.[/QUOTE]

No jitter with this drive.

there is the need for me to scan all disks that are stored in the same place and are equal disks? I own 20 DVDs of the same brand and speed (philips 16x) and 20 CDs of the same brand and speed (52x smartbuy) or have to test all to see if everyone is good?