Software for arranging files for cd burning

vbimport

I am moving most of my data to dvds. I have different folders each ranging between 800-1500Mb per concert. Usually 6-7 of these fit on a dvd but i always have to MANUALLY pick the folders that will maximize the space used on the dvd.

For example i pick 6 folders and there is still 400mb free space on the dvd, but now i can’t pick another folder because they are all bigger than 400mb- but then i can delete some small folder from the dvd and add a big one from the hard drive to maximize the free space going waste on the dvd.

I need a software to do this, that will arrange folders in groups of 4.3gb (or as closer to 4.3gb as possible). I once saw a software like this but i can’t remember it now :confused:

Note: I cannot zip the folders before storing them and also i cannot split any folder between two dvds.

http://www.kcsoftwares.com/index.php?ignition

does cds, havent downloaded to test if it does dvds. if not, email the developer and he will implement it as soon as he can :smiley:

Thanks! This is just what i wanted. It works perfectly and will make my life a lot easier. It supports dvds as well. Once again Thanks a lot. :smiley: