Sof2, 2nd disc wont detect in burner

…but it will in my DVD drive. anyone know why?. the burner is an old HP7200 series. the DVD is a Toshiba OEM. will the DVD read it proper, it has no DAO read capabilitys?..
i had to reinstall CloneCD as well.(after burning 1st SoF disc) it kept hanging on the ‘loading CloneCD’ intro window.

another thing is the burner tray locks up and wont eject when the Sof2 2nd disc is in it. alls fine with the 1st disc… i just dont get it!:frowning:

Ok…need some info what is your reader for the image…

where d oyou live…what is the protection on SOF II …my US copy has no protection except a serial…

what does the clonecd log say…during read and write…

what settings are you using to make a backup…

I used a custom setting with :
read… everything unchecked
write…close last session and burnproof…

Originally posted by MadDogMe
[Bthe burner is an old HP7200 series. the DVD is a Toshiba it has no DAO read capabilitys?..
i had to reinstall CloneCD as well.(after burning 1st SoF disc) it kept hanging on the ‘loading CloneCD’ intro window.

another thing is the burner tray locks up and wont eject when the Sof2 2nd disc is in it. alls fine with the 1st disc… i just dont get it!:frowning: [/B]
First - DAO is a write mode, readers need to be RAW (that is, no ‘cooked’ or corrected data on the read). Secondly, you can simply select “Rescan SCSI bus” from the menu. If devices are not being recognised or are being ‘lost’ then you have a MoBo chipset driver issue :wink: Third - Locked Up Tray - the disc is most likely not a 1:1 copy and the device has trouble reading it because something is not quite right on it. Although CloneCD doesn’t need ASPI, 4.60 doesn’t hurt either. You don’t have buffer underrun technology on the HP so write it a slow as you can onto quality media.

Hello, I am having a problrm with burned discs not reading in the DVD drive (but they will read in my stand alone player!).

What is this ‘DAO’ you are referring to? Is it related to the DAO.msi file?

Thanks.