So what do You peoplez use for bittorrent

I’m still using a very outdated version of utorrent (v1.4) It works for me.

You left out noneya.

:smiley: I love my dumbness. Just say If you do use another client or don’t use it at all.

another vote for noneya :slight_smile:
Works very well and very fast downloads :slight_smile:

wats noneya all about ?

I tend to use Azureus because of the Transport Encryption and because it has the capability of adding plugins if and when required.

To be on the safe side, many are recommending that you use uTorrent 1.6.1 or older (released before the sellout to anti-P2P), along with PeerGuardian to block all blacklisted IPs.

uTorrent 1.6.1: http://bittorment.net/bt-clients/utorrent.exe

PeerGuardian: http://phoenixlabs.org/pg2/

Az

Opera, I don’t use torrents much.

BitTornado for me

Azureus here w/Safepeer. I hadn’t heard of noneya, either, but I haven’t looked at all of the programs using torrents, either…

please delete

[QUOTE=chef;1933744]None of them…because P2P sucks balls. :Z[/QUOTE]

(same incorrect spelling like “peopleZ”, whatever that may be)

I’m not a fan of P2P and don’t use it, but I don’t have a problem with other people using it, its called freedom of choice, and I do support it and people should always have that freedom. :slight_smile:

Id33k,
Just use bear share,or napster, instead of bittorent. They are pretty
cheap for mp3 downloads,and you can download whole cd’s pretty
cheap and in good quality.
puttinin my two-cents ZAP.

[QUOTE=zap em;1936363]Id33k,
puttinin my two-cents ZAP.[/QUOTE]

I can’t believe anyone is actually using napster or bearshare still… I can’t belive bearshare turned into a legal p2p client… How times have changed.:bigsmile:

used to use bitcomet but i eventully moved to utorrent… utorrent is the best :wink: never had any problems with it

Don’t use any, sorry.

[QUOTE=zap em;1936363]Id33k,
puttinin my two-cents ZAP.[/QUOTE]Nah, I’m not much for paying for anything besides video games. Napster is alright for a legal music dlding service but their quality is iffy and the drm rides my ass. I hate having to use tunebite with every thing. Oh and BTW I kind-of changed bit torrent apps again. I’m using that old version of utorrent and bittorrent v4.1 and bittorrnado

uTorrent by far … 200KB ish file size and a single .exe file cant complain there :wink: