So what 1 thing would you change?

You’ve broken into the home of DoMiN8ToR and are now sitting at his laptop. You login to the CDFreaks forums. You now have the administrator powers of the forum.

What would you do, What would you DO?

Look out Domi now you know wombles true intentions :stuck_out_tongue:

Ummm. That’s like asking a chocoholic in a candy store what sweet they’d go for first :bigsmile:

I’d probably do something cruel and unusual to the Admins’ accounts…like change all their titles to Newbie :bigsmile:

[quote=Womble;1975785]What would you do, What would you DO?[/quote]Change YOUR password and log out again :wink: :bigsmile:

Give myself Admin capabilities [the gift that keeps on giving. :bigsmile:], and change a few titles [Maybe make Bob’s be rolling56, so people still know who he is, but he keeps his name, etc].

With the Admin capabilities, I’d do something like the following:
Someone around here says they are a cat? poof Their posts all read [I]“meow meow meow”[/I]. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s for you, [B]Arachne[/B]. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Albert;1975828]
Someone around here says they are a cat? poof Their posts all read [I]“meow meow meow”[/I]. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s for you, [B]Arachne[/B]. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Oi! LOL :bigsmile:

<— You are evil![QUOTE=Arachne;1975791]I’d probably do something cruel and unusual to the Admins’ accounts…like change all their titles to Newbie :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Order the reviewers team to send me all their best drives and media! :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;1975840]<— You are evil![/QUOTE]

Hahaha :bigsmile:

Three words … negative post counts :stuck_out_tongue:

Users must now triple their post counts to get back to where they were … before what is now known as … the regrettable incident.

And modify the rules so that only people with at least one post are allowed to post new posts.

[quote=Arachne;1975846]meow meow meow :bigsmile:[/quote] :eek:

[QUOTE=debro;1975848]
And modify the rules so that only people with at least one post are allowed to post new posts.[/QUOTE]

LOL!! :clap: - now that is what I call truly evil :wink:

Edit: :eek: @ Drage :stuck_out_tongue:

If it’s something that could be done w/that capability, I’d add a Spanish section to the forums.

[quote=debro;1975848]Three words … negative post counts :stuck_out_tongue:

Users must now triple their post counts to get back to where they were … before what is now known as … the regrettable incident.

And modify the rules so that only people with at least one post are allowed to post new posts.[/quote]

:cool: :iagree:
Delete all 0 Post count user names .
compulsory for all to add aditional info :bigsmile: ( u can leave out Banking details and cell num )

[QUOTE=diane7;1976059]( u can leave out Banking details and cell num )[/QUOTE]

Aww but those are the fun bits! :bigsmile:

id change how bad i typo stuff :iagree:

I want to be a Senior Mod and have edit and ban powers in the chat box plus access to the admi CP

Hmm…wonder why that is. :eek:

I promise, CC-- I will never try to steal Lin’s Verbatim ever again! Please don’t ban me from the chat box! :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Womble;1975785]
What would you do, What would you DO?[/QUOTE]

Make the secret pr0n forum available for all users :stuck_out_tongue:

albert is safe never banned anyone for other than spam.