So I have 999 posts

vbimport

What should I use my 1,000th post for?!?

It must be something worthy!.. great… this could take awhile… :stuck_out_tongue:

Ooooo, that’s a dilly of a pickle.

How about make a post, and get the mods to re-direct it to every forum…:smiley:

You post Freak!!!

YOU : 999 (21.00 posts per day):eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Date Registered: 22-12-2003

ME : 449 (8.29 posts per day)
Date Registered: 15-12-2003

Yes my post days come in bunches when I work night shifts. I have allot of spare time on my hands and post upwards of 50 or so a night :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I’ve used my 1,000th post (didn’t take very long hey?)
Told some guy about a tray open/close tool. I don’t know if that qualifies as worthy… but whatever :smiley:

Someone please ban night shifts in Canada :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though, becoming a CDF Die Hard in less than 2 months is astonishing, especially when the majority of the posts were rather helpful - maybe you deserve a special status for breaking such a record :wink:

[B]You post Freak!!!

YOU : 999 (21.00 posts per day):eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Date Registered: 22-12-2003

[/B]

Yea, 1000 in under 2 months…sheesh. :eek:

We can easily set that number back or forth…remember that :bigsmile:

Can I offer you a free pizza? You have to come over though to eat it here… :wink:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
Can I offer you a free pizza? You have to come over though to eat it here… :wink:

My dad works at Pizza Hut, so Ssseth, you tell me where you live and i’ll ship the pizza over to you. It should come in 4-6 weeks. What do you want on it? :wink:

Originally posted by $CyBeRwIz$
It should come in 4-6 weeks. What do you want on it? :wink:
hehe Salmonella

Originally posted by slayerking
hehe Salmonella

MMM… Salmonella, my favorite :bigsmile:

Originally posted by $CyBeRwIz$
My dad works at Pizza Hut, so Ssseth, you tell me where you live and i’ll ship the pizza over to you. It should come in 4-6 weeks. What do you want on it? :wink:

They deliver from Australia to Canda? Wow that’s some great service! It better stay hot though!

Thanks for the kind words from some of you and to the rest…

Heh heh.

I work 12 hour shifts as a Network Operator. During the nights there is maybe 2 hours of real work so I have some extra time. I dropped in when I purchased a new DVD Burner and haven’t been able to leave since. It’s rewarding being able to help people out :smiley: