So how much christmas cheer did you drink?

vbimport

Or maybe the beter question would be, how much egg nog did you have??? Personally, I lost count after ten (last night and tonight) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :Z :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :cool: I am full of holliday cheer and christmas spirt
:iagree: :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue: :Z :bow: :bow: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Post on this thread, ONLY if you ahve something stupid to say!!! :slight_smile: :bow: :cool: :a :wink: :Z :confused: :o

Wohoo a drunk thread! :cool:

ripit > I have to catch up to you. I’m not quite up there yet. Oh forgot to say something stupid :stuck_out_tongue:

17 bottles of Millers :slight_smile:

Im not going to say because it will make me look like an alcoholic.
As for something stupid (as per posters request) then windows me is a great operating system…

I once had a dream that bill gates was god and windows was the perfect operating system and it was flawless (ok fine, so I am making it up as I go along), and then I woke up and realized that even though all my computers run it, bill gates is a rich bastard because we are so dependant on his shitty program because it is the most usesd, common and compatible, but total shit program.
Long pause…

Sorry, had to take a shot of vodka hahahahahahaha :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
Hey dee, hope it’s mgd cause that is the shit when it comes to piss water domestic beer. Personally I like stronger german beers found in liquor stores but if im going to drink domestic, its got to be mgd!!!

Hey, come on, 6 posts, on christmas, I know thet there are more drunks out there than that, or maybe it’s just me Hey, where is the thing to add smillys? I like smillys )particularlly drunk or puking smilyys( I cannot find the smileys buttons, I must be drunk or have brain damage or hopefully BOTH!!!

Maybe a lot of posters are under the legal drinking age and it is against the forum rules to post anything illegal :bigsmile:

@ripit
It β€œwas” MGD, although i seem to have misplaced the last 7 bottles out of the pack.
hic hic

This morning I dreamt that MP|3 called me (on my mobile phone) and told me to stop β€œit”. He was very angry and didnt say what β€œit” was. I argued back at him and I threw the phone down (it made perfect sense to throw a mobile phone at the time) extremely hard. And I know it was you MP3 because you even introduced yourself as Robin! Then I went on dreaming about birds. :slight_smile:

:bow: my mind :bow:

Must cut back on the grogg! :bigsmile:

zero , my liver is ill :frowning:
drink only water

I was feeling more than a little ill after this weekend (don’t know why I punish myself like that). All beter now though and after all it tis the season (for drunkeness). :Z :Z :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile: (even though I’m not drunk anymore, I still like smileys, lots of smileys!!!) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You don’t have to drunk I’m think hips can someone let the world stand still hips everything is turning hips he I saw my house passing by hips next time it comes around I’ll get in hips

Christmas , I like Christmas and smilies … gotta go, have to :Z :Z

So MP|3 and Dee-ehn have the same first name … didn’t know that.

Too much my head hurts;)

apparently i drank a 70cl bottle of smirnoff vodka on christmas eve although i can`t remember finishing the bottle of, i blamed santa for nicking the rest although i did have the mother of all hangovers on christmas day :o

Thats what you get for not leaving santa any milk and cookies!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :slight_smile: :iagree: :cool: :cool: :wink: :slight_smile:

Went to a Bar/Pub in Tennessee on christmas eve. Whew. Christmas morning was a little rough… lol

Why is this thread in the past tense? I’m still drinking and intend to keep going until Jan 1st!

lots and lots…
We’re going out to a friends for a curry and lager evening later :smiley: Maybe some unintelligable posts from me later then :wink: