So are you having success with The Express now?

Cool. New version out to combat “The Express”. I knew it wouldn’t take Fengtao long. I’ll have that movie tomorrow to try out this new version. Anyone tried it yet?

Nope not yet but I sure hope it is fixed and I see where it was on the new update, Whew there were 7 threads on this movie, would have been nice if people would search instead of making more threads and people having to answer all of them huh?

I just ignored most of those threads and waited for the update. But I know what you mean as it seams no one reads the rules anymore and just come and start a thread without checking to see if one was already started. I backed this movie up already and watching it right now and all is good so far with the latest update and I’m half way through it

A Search :eek: all they had to do was read threads on the first page :doh:
and here I thought I had a vision problem with only half vision in one eye :bigsmile:

i downloaded the new 5.2.3.2 and got the same css message. i’ve tried to do the main movie by itself with and without the pathplayer, nothing has worked so far.

Did you download from the [B].net [/B]website, if so that is your problem…need to download from dvdfab.com

Whew there were 7 threads on this movie, would have been nice if people would search instead of making more threads and people having to answer all of them huh?

I hope you weren’t referring to me starting this thread. I made similar comments way back when the first Express thread came out (that thread wasn’t titled with the words “The Express” in it.) Pretty hard to pick one of those threads now to post what I did about experiences with the new version. It’s why I started this one to concentrate on the new version.

Downloaded the new version. Works like a charm. Thanks to fengtao for getting this fixed.

thanks stormjumper, went to dvdfab.com downloaded and it works like a charm.

Glad you have it worked out :wink:
Have a nice Day :flower:

Nope Mike wasn’t refering to you pal

[quote=StormJumper;2203655]A Search :eek: all they had to do was read threads on the first page :doh:
and here I thought I had a vision problem with only half vision in one eye :bigsmile:[/quote] Thats what I ment Tim search the page for the threads not the whole forum, guess I could have worded it different huh :eek::eek::eek:

Didn’t think so Jimbo :smiley:

Seems to work for one at least so far. Guess I’ll have to read the other 7 threads to see if it worked for more. :wink:

I’ll be giving it a spin later today. I always like a challenge. :cool:

[quote=Mike89;2203932]
I always like a challenge. :cool:[/quote]
Putting up with us Freaks is a challenge within it self :bigsmile:

You said it SJ! By the way Mike89 I did full disc, had pathplayer always enabled, used a TY blank disc, burned at 8x and the DVD I copied is region 1. No problems it was a perfect back up and the movie was better than I was expecting it to be.

My wife always says putting up with me is a challenge but what the hell does she know. Heh heh (looks over his shoulder nervously to see if the wife is watching).

Yep, I already had it with the other version & Main Movie only, got it with new version full disc.

No chance yet. With my work schedule the only time I have to play is the early part of the week. Will check it asap.

Just got The Express today and am pleased to say that DVDFab (5.2.3.2) ripped right through it like butter.

It was another classic battle at the CP Corral (copy protection). At one end was the whole herd of the arrogant copy protection cowboys. At the other end was the lone gunman by the nefarious name of Fengtao. At the count of 3 the gunbattle was over. The Lionsgate cowboys layed stretched out on the ground without their guns even out of their holters. At the other end was the cool lone gunman standing with pistols smoking. He calmly twirls the pistols into his holters, turns to the camera and winks and walks off into the sunset.