Snake eats Drunk Guy

vbimport

Do not get drunk in the street in India. LOL.

This could make you stop drinking for sure.:doh:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2711304]This could make you stop drinking for sure.:doh:[/QUOTE]

If you live in India, or in places that you can find big snakes :bigsmile: if you are in Greece, you can continue drinking.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2711300]Do not get drunk in the street in India. LOL.[/QUOTE]
More like don’t live places where the snakes could eat you.

[QUOTE=Stereodude;2711311]More like don’t live places where the snakes could eat you.[/QUOTE]

You have to be pretty damn drunk to get eaten by a snake.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2711312]You have to be pretty damn drunk to get eaten by a snake.;)[/QUOTE]I don’t know about that. :wink: I hear they’re pretty sneaky. No footsteps and all. :eek:

[QUOTE=vroom;2711309]If you live in India, or in places that you can find big snakes :bigsmile: if you are in Greece, you can continue drinking.[/QUOTE]
Thed turpentine in the Retsina and whatever the nasty stuff that’s in Ouzo is enough to kill a snake anyway…:iagree:

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2711314]Thed turpentine in the Retsina and whatever the nasty stuff that’s in Ouzo is enough to kill a snake anyway…:iagree:[/QUOTE]

I am not sure anything short of an ax could kill that snake.:bigsmile:

I reckon it was the drunken guy’s plan all along. His father probably always talked down on the poor guy and said “you’ll never be shit, son!”, and the guy simply set out to prove him wrong.

“Well, dad, what shall you say to me NOW?”

Dean is that you…Dean ,Dean anybody seen Dean ? He might still be sleeping

[QUOTE=marloyd;2711318]Dean is that you…Dean ,Dean anybody seen Dean ? He might still be sleeping[/QUOTE]

Was Dean on a binge in India?:disagree:

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2711314]Thed turpentine in the Retsina and whatever the nasty stuff that’s in Ouzo is enough to kill a snake anyway…:iagree:[/QUOTE]

In Greece retsina is made with grapes and not with turpentine.
I like both of them, been drinking retsina and ouzo the last 20 years especially ouzo :bigsmile:.

Ouzo… That the stuff that turnes white if you add a fraction of water?

[QUOTE=Tweakr;2711321]Ouzo… That the stuff that turnes white if you add a fraction of water?[/QUOTE]

yes :bigsmile: and also tsipouro

[QUOTE=vroom;2711320]In Greece retsina is made with grapes and not with turpentine.
I like both of them, been drinking retsina and ouzo the last 20 years especially ouzo :bigsmile:.[/QUOTE]
Just pulling your leg. My grandparents on my dad’s side are from Greece. I loved all the tastes, smells and other sensations of that side of the family.

A sucker for sensation are we? No wonder the tabloids came to power… Tsk tsk tsk…

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2711323]Just pulling your leg. My grandparents on my dad’s side are from Greece. I loved all the tastes, smells and other sensations of that side of the family.[/QUOTE]

:o :o

Today’s drunk is tomorrows snake sh**

[QUOTE=alan1476;2711304]This could make you stop drinking for sure.:doh:[/QUOTE]

Hehe, I was just about to say the same :bigsmile: :eek:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL :bigsmile:

If a snake swallows a drunk, does the snake get drunk as it digests?

In india, if a huge snake doesn’t get ya’, a huge tiger will! They loose a number each year from tigers.

Those snakes have a habit of eating over-sized meals then having to throw it up because they can’t move:

There’s another video of it throwing up a hippo (!), an antelope, a goat, etc. :eek:

:bigsmile: