SmartBurn v3.3.2 with FHT/OS/OHT

SMART-BURN is the official LiteOn tool uses to enable special features in the LiteOn drives. It will also give details about the current media in the drive, like the MID/TID and maximum burn speed possible.

Download: SmartBurn v3.3.2

Yes it looks a lot better. And easier too.

Thanks C0deKing, Wind, and Karr for this new version. Cool new “Destroy Disc” and nice looking

Hi

Thanks for posting the new SmartBurn 3.2.0!

Now, how does this ‘Destroy Disc’ work?

Thanks again,

NBK

what is this destroy disk about?

The drive will start to spin the disc at 20x speed until it explodes :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Nice to see a feature that my plextor also has.
It does a nice burn over the old burn right?

I suspect this would be the case but none of the current models/firmware, that I know off, seem to support this feature yet.

If this is a liteon softare how come their site doesn’t have it on their site yet?

It’s a LiteOn internal Test Tool.

smartburn(new and old version) hangs on start when installing my samsung 203b on the yellow ports(intel ich8, gigabyte 965P ds3). if i plug the drive on the jomicron chip, i have no problems with this tool.
with other tools like qsuite or nero infotool i have no problems.

Lite-On is a bit slow with updating their site :stuck_out_tongue: but you can be sure that it is Lite-On Software.

The last official version on the Lite-On website is 3.1.16

The old version 3.1.16 works fine for me but the new version 3.2.0 displays this error no matter what I do with WNASPI32.DLL or what folder the program is in.

Is there any solution to get the newer version running for people who get this error?

It used to work for me but for some unknown reason it stopped working.

Thanks.

Is there anyone tried the Destroy Disc Feature??

Lets ask Mikey to try the Destroy feature! I am gonna wait until someone else does it first.

[QUOTE=DimeDeviL;1923507]Is there anyone tried the Destroy Disc Feature??[/QUOTE]
i think it doesn’t work with any drive up to the DH-20A[I]3[/I]x. maybe 20A[I]4[/I]x can use this feature :confused:

so it wont work on 20A1P or 165P6s?

I’m afraid not … well at least not my LH18A1H @ DH20A4P …

[QUOTE=SSJ4 Vegetto;1923474]The old version 3.1.16 works fine for me but the new version 3.2.0 displays this error no matter what I do with WNASPI32.DLL or what folder the program is in.

Is there any solution to get the newer version running for people who get this error?

It used to work for me but for some unknown reason it stopped working.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

In my case I copied the WNASPI32.DLL version from the WINDOWS/system32 folder in the same folder as the application, and it works! My version of WNASPI32.DLL is 4.71.2.0 (from Adaptec).

It doesn’t seem to work with the NERO WNASPI32.DLL though!

Give it a try and see how it goes!

[QUOTE=DimeDeviL;1923507]Is there anyone tried the Destroy Disc Feature??[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=DimeDeviL;1923552]so it wont work on 20A1P or 165P6s?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cvs;1928314]I’m afraid not … well at least not my LH18A1H @ DH20A4P …[/QUOTE]

Try a DVD-RW disc. Maybe the function was “lost in translation”, and means a quick erase or full erase of a rewritable disc instead of DESTROY.:confused: