Small slave hickup right now

vbimport

Just in case you are wondering: the slave server has a small hickup, so the forums might be showing that you are the only one around :bigsmile: That’s not true of course :slight_smile: Working on it!

Small hiccup, you’re causing people to vanish into the deep recesses of space with no advanced warning…:eek:

Looks like the problem crashed some tables. I’m glad that I could run a repair table with PHPMyAdmin. Worst table was the post table that took ages to repair. Also fixed all tables that have a name starting with “thread”

working on it as well here!

At least browsing the forum is OK again :slight_smile:

Jkuyiop mntqr? Bhfkj llljk bts jsue gkpor!

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2476396]Jkuyiop mntqr? Bhfkj llljk bts jsue gkpor![/QUOTE]

I respectfully disagree olyteddy, but I’ll fight for your right to say it…:smiley:

Maybe you should have your small slaves stand on their heads while drinking a glass of water…and then you scream BOOH! really loud to scare them.

BTW I didn’t know that you were still allowed to keep small slaves in the Netherlands? :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2476573]
BTW I didn’t know that you were still allowed to keep small slaves in the Netherlands? :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

What do you think those hamsters are? :bigsmile:

EDIT: Haha…I made my post to this thread, and another problem occurred with those small slaves. Not only can I control the weather in Idaho, I can trip the small slaves up. Ooops. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2476573
BTW I didn’t know that you were still allowed to keep small slaves in the Netherlands? :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Arachne;2476590]What do you think those hamsters are? :bigsmile:

Ooops. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

[B]Priceless :bigsmile:[/B]

FREE THE HAMSTERS!!!

[QUOTE=The_Last_Hamster;2476684]FREE THE HAMSTERS!!![/QUOTE]

COLLECT A WHOLE SET!!!
:bigsmile:

Buy a server, get a Hamster. We lose a little on each sale, but we make up for it on volume. :smiley:

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2476693]COLLECT A WHOLE SET!!!
:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=The_Last_Hamster;2476694]Buy a server, get a Hamster. We lose a little on each sale, but we make up for it on volume. :D[/QUOTE]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :bigsmile::bigsmile: