Small, free iso burning program

ok done the searching, blah-dy blah-dy blah

I’m just looking for a small free program that will burn isos stored on my computer.

Just a one click program to select what i want, then choose the dvd writer and away it goes, 15 mins later all is fair and well.

Any suggestions?

TIA :bow:

burnatonce

www.burnatonce.com

thanks for the link, much appreciated. It sounded great at first until i have to d/l another program to add to it so it will burn isos propery (prodvd)

Then i have to register theat product and blah blah…

Is there any program that will just burn an iso straight off the bat?

Sorry i should have made it clear, i mean dvd isos

DVD Decrypter
//Danne

thanks, working great. Heard a lot about this but never used it :o :a

:bow: :bow: :bow:

ok well it was working great until 25%.

Now it has stopped and will no go any further. Time till ticks, buffer and device buffer are full but write rate is 0x?

Erm… not looking very good

any other programs?

dvd decrypter’s the best program (and only one i use) for burning dvd isos.

CDBurnerXP Pro.

http://www.cdburnerxp.se/

What interface did you use in DVD Decrypter and which company manufactured (don’t forget model) your burner?
//Danne

SPTI

sony dru 500a

Hmm… try using ASPI instead, I doubt it’ll make any difference though.
//Danne

Originally posted by hburrows83
any other programs?

CloneDVD burns DVD ISOs… You’re using it anyway, right?

yes, i am using it but as already pointed out in many other posts the time it takes is far too long. Instead of 15 mins it can take up to 30 minutes, which is not fast enough.

This bug has been reported over and over but elby do not seem to want to know about it. Therefore sad as it is, i need a small program to burn the isos created by clonedvd.

No matter what speed i select they all take the same amount of time, however if i select max it does speed it up considerably but the images produced are very dark to the point where some scenes are unwatchable.

For example using the latest paid versions of anyDVD and CloneDVD, using a liteon 166s to read (the reading is great, i can watch them perfectly on my computer using something like powerdvd) any region 2 film (Tears Of the Sun is a good one because a lot of it is set at night in the jungle) and the my pioneer 106d fw1.08 on ritek own branded dvd-r the film is unwatchable as you miss too much detail.

If however i use ANY other burning program (all that have been suggested here and a few others i have tried) they burn at 4x (15 mins) and the brightness is perfect.

…So the bottom line is that all i want is a really really small program (ie dvd decrypter, got it working now) to burn the iso clonedvd created in 15 mins with perfect results until elby can ACKNOWLEDGE they have a bug and can sort it out. Once that’s fixed i would love to just use clonedvd as it is exactly what i want and the reason i paid for it.

Until that day looks like i’m stuck having to use two programs.

Thanks for all your help other peeps, DVD Decrypter is working a treat and seems to be a few seconds faster as well. Thanks again for your time, much appreciated :bow: :bow:

> yes, i am using it but as already pointed out in many other posts the time it takes is far too long. Instead of 15 mins it can take up to 30 minutes, which is not fast enough. <

Can you try setting CloneDVD at 8x Speed?
Does this help?

No, whatever speed i choose except max it will right at the same speed.

In a future build can you not put a dynamic write speed monitor in the program so we can tell what speed it is writing at?

Much the same as in clonecd.

do you use the last version of dvddecrypter? an older version didn’t like me when i used SPTI.
When i changed to aspi it worked perfectly.

if you can’t reach the speed you want…it is propably a media problem

Originally posted by damiandimitri
[B]do you use the last version of dvddecrypter? an older version didn’t like me when i used SPTI.
When i changed to aspi it worked perfectly.

if you can’t reach the speed you want…it is propably a media problem [/B]

Sorry damian, this thread has moved onto clonedvd’s problems, which are well documented in the clonedvd foum.

The only problem i had with dvd decrypter is that it sopped writing at 25% and just stayed there indeffinately until i had to reboot. The problem causing this is that i have an nforce2 mobo as dvd decrypter would work on my laptop. I installed the new nvidia beta drivers and it works perfectly now.

Media is not a problem as i use good quality ritek own .04 dye -r media. Burnt over 300 films with these and so far all have worked great. Best media i have tried so far price/performance wise. Not gonna spend £2.5 a disc for TY that’s for sure.

agree…ritek should do the job…

lets go to the clonedvd forum :slight_smile: