Small DVDFab Question

How come when I back up only the movie, it misses the last 3 seconds out. This might not seem much but on some movies, people are still talking and it just gets cut. Does anyone know a way to stop this?

What movies does this happen to?
What version of DVDFab are you using?

All movies. The latest version. Like if a film is 1:28:37, once ripped it is 1:28:34

I tried and could not reproduce this issue.

This can be related to a setting within common settings [B]->[/B] Read :wink:
if you have it set to “Ignore all read errors automatically” and DVDFab as trouble at that point it will skip 32 sectors(default) :wink:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2223147]This can be related to a setting within common settings [B]->[/B] Read :wink:
if you have it set to “Ignore all read errors automatically” and DVDFab as trouble at that point it will skip 32 sectors(default) ;)[/QUOTE]

It’s not set at that setting. I dunno what to do :sad:

[quote=Dialysis1;2223146]I tried and could not reproduce this issue.[/quote]Me neither, but the last 3 seconds would be easy to miss. On many films it’s just the end of the credits or a black screen with silence.

I checked the time before the rip with more than 1 program and then checked after the rip. There was no difference.

Very thorough! :slight_smile:

I don’t understand, I have tried it with 4 different DVDs on my PC, my laptop and my friends PC. Same thing.

Any ideas? I really do not know what to do :frowning:

[QUOTE=Hollywood7;2223114]How come when I back up only the movie, it misses the last 3 seconds out. This might not seem much but on some movies, people are still talking and it just gets cut. Does anyone know a way to stop this?[/QUOTE]What are your source movies.

Have you tried going to ISO first then back up the Movie?

I have a similar problem that Ting is aware of but it is the last 2 min not 3 sec.