Slysoft removes Cinavia signal from Blu-ray movies with AnyDVD HD and CloneBD combination

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: Slysoft removes Cinavia signal from Blu-ray movies with AnyDVD HD and CloneBD combination[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2015/04/clonebd2_cinavia-95x75.png[/newsimage]
[quote][/quote]
Read the full article here: http://www.myce.com/news/slysoft-removes-cinavia-signal-from-blu-ray-movies-with-anydvd-hd-and-clonebd-combination-75695/

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

This is great news. Death to Cinavia.

This is unbelievable. They are geniuses. :wink:

There are some weird echoing effects in the AC3 audio. I doubt this solution will be acceptable for a great many people.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2751751]There are some weird echoing effects in the AC3 audio. I doubt this solution will be acceptable for a great many people.[/QUOTE] Its too small of a sample to make any interpretations.

Now THAT is what i call a proper cinavia fix. No need for downloading databases 100’s of MB’s in size, pretty sure “Cinex HD” will take a beating over this :p, and can’t say i’m going to hate that happening. Took slysoft a while to come up with a fix, but what a fix it is! Go slysoft!

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2751755]Now THAT is what i call a proper cinavia fix. No need for downloading databases 100’s of MB’s in size, pretty sure “Cinex HD” will take a beating over this :p, and can’t say i’m going to hate that happening. Took slysoft a while to come up with a fix, but what a fix it is! Go slysoft![/QUOTE]
I personally think it sounds great. It removes the watermark on the fly. jmho.

im really happy to hear this,
but that AC3 converison…im little bit disappoint

[QUOTE=halls;2751757]im really happy to hear this,
but that AC3 converison…im little bit disappoint[/QUOTE] You wont be disappointed, its Dolby 5.1.

@alan1476: yup which is exactly what I’m saying :slight_smile:

@halls: me too a bit for the downconversion but the reason is simple. There’s currently some HD open source decoders but NO encoders. Until someone develops one, downscaling will be required.

many people will be satisfied if the log of the anydvd or the clown bd can show for us which channel contains the code

[QUOTE=Ch3vr0n;2751755]Now THAT is what i call a proper cinavia fix. No need for downloading databases 100’s of MB’s in size, pretty sure “Cinex HD” will take a beating over this :p, and can’t say i’m going to hate that happening. Took slysoft a while to come up with a fix, but what a fix it is! Go slysoft![/QUOTE]

I’m very glad to see [U]Slysoft[/U] finally address [U]Cinavia[/U]. I hope that it will shut some people up but, sadly, it probably won’t. Some people are never happy and live to complain about anything and everything. :slight_smile:

With the above being said, remember that [U]CinEx HD[/U] also has a [U]SoundTouch[/U] function that doesn’t require the use of a database. At present there are about [I]183[/I] database files for [U]CinEx HD[/U]. They total in the area of [I]16.8 GB[/I]. That’s definitely a turn-off.

I haven’t taken the time to play around with Cinavia removal - because it has zero impact on me - so I can’t comment on the quality of any of the solutions. Anyway, it’s certainly great to have another option for Cinavia removal for those who need it!

Well said DrinkLyeAndDie:clap:

Does this work with video files (.avi, mpeg, ect) ? Last time I checked, AnyDVD only worked on retail movies/copied optical media.

[QUOTE=halls;2751760]many people will be satisfied if the log of the anydvd or the clown bd can show for us which channel contains the code[/QUOTE]

Here is the kicker - CloneBD’s preview player can detect Cinavia within seconds. So it does show you, which channel contains a watermark. You simply have to select a channel during playback.
Satisfied?

[QUOTE=Macrovision3500;2751765]Does this work with video files (.avi, mpeg, ect) ? Last time I checked, AnyDVD only worked on retail movies/copied optical media.[/QUOTE]
No. CloneBD needs a Blu-ray disc / image / folder structure as source.

[QUOTE=CloneDVD;2751767]No. CloneBD needs a Blu-ray disc / image / folder structure as source.[/QUOTE]

Personally, I have all movies extracted to video files…I would recommend a separate video converter option for the sole purpose to remove Cinavia from video files, and be Integrated in the program. Otherwise, I see no use in this for me. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=CloneDVD;2751766]Here is the kicker - CloneBD’s preview player can detect Cinavia within seconds. So it does show you, which channel contains a watermark. You simply have to select a channel during playback.
Satisfied?[/QUOTE]

??

channel /center, front left, front right…, not sound track

Sounds good and I’m willing to give it a try but I’m going to wait until they have a myce member special going around $60 USD :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Macrovision3500;2751770]Personally, I have all movies extracted to video files…I would recommend a separate video converter option for the sole purpose to remove Cinavia from video files, and be Integrated in the program. Otherwise, I see no use in this for me. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

But why would you see a use for it in the first place if you’re not using the content in a BD structure? If you’ve converted the files to begin with, while the signal is there, it won’t impact you in that format.