SlySoft Merchandising Shop - T-Shirts & Co

SlySoft Merchandising Shop - T-Shirts & Co.

We got many request for T-Shirts and other merchandising products. In co-operation with Spreadshirt.com, we opened now our Merchandising Shop:

SlySoft Merchandising Shop

Since T-Shirts are not really our business, I’d be happy to read your comments and suggestions.

This was pulled directly from Slysoft’s forum and posted by an employee of Slysoft.

[quote=Dr. Who;1926582]SlySoft Merchandising Shop - T-Shirts & Co.

We got many request for T-Shirts and other merchandising products. In co-operation with Spreadshirt.com, we opened now our Merchandising Shop:

[B]SlySoft Merchandising Shop[/B]

Since T-Shirts are not really our business, I’d be happy to read your comments and suggestions.

This was pulled directly from Slysoft’s forum and posted by an employee of Slysoft.[/quote]
I wonder if its a double knit. :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

I wonder what shipping costs?

I guess if you go to the site and order you can find out before paying. I'll give it a go.:iagree:

[quote=rolling56;1926611]I wonder what shipping costs?[/quote] Shipping is 4.99USD. Quite reasonable. I like the 3 button polo. I can wear it to the Electonics expo in Vegas. LOL.:):wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;1926647]Shipping is 4.99USD. Quite reasonable. I like the 3 button polo. I can wear it to the Electonics expo in Vegas. LOL.:);)[/QUOTE]It should say “Down with the MPIA” on it somewhere :bigsmile:

oh thanks god, I was so afraid to click on this thread because I do not want to see Dolly the Sheep picture. Good thing they use the fox

Phew!!!