Slysoft leaves abug

vbimport

When trying to install slysoft clone dvd2 trail it comes up with time expired
i was going to purchase this as a good pirating software but it has an
issue I do have clonecd on my computor!
I have endeavored to contact the SLY ones but they seem engaged in
cancelling the lifetime warranty of their existing users!
Can anyone tell me how to get slysoft’s bug out of my registry?:a:a

This doesn’t occur on my end and not seeing mass posts on slysoft’s forum either over this so what I would do is uninstall both. Reinstall both one at a time and reboot after each install. Then register both by clicking the key file you got upon purchase.

You still have a few minutes to edit the “p” word out of your post…I suggest replacing it with “back-up”, otherwise you may incur the wrath of the moderators as this sort of activity is not condoned by this site.

Otherwise, you are welcome here and people are usually more than willing to help other members to solve issues…!

Just sayin…

:bigsmile:

Too late :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=galaxiepete;2576522]When trying to install slysoft clone dvd2 trail it comes up with time expired
i was going to purchase this as a good pirating software but it has an
issue I do have clonecd on my computor!
I have endeavored to contact the SLY ones but they seem engaged in
cancelling the lifetime warranty of their existing users!
Can anyone tell me how to get slysoft’s bug out of my registry?:a:a[/QUOTE]

Sorry but it’s not permitted to discuss software piracy here.

For further information on this see here.

Neither is it permitted to discuss overriding SlySoft’s trial restrictions and SlySoft will not discuss this either for obvious reasons.

The official answer from SlySoft is that they will not reset this and you’re only left with two choices you can either use the trial version on another machine or purchase the full product.

Thread closed.

[B]Wombler[/B]:cop: