Slysoft email

What is the email of slysoft to send IFO files from a movie?

support(at)slysoft.com (replace (at) with @)
bugs(at)elby.ch (replace (at) with @)

Best thing to do this:

1.) DISABLE AnyDVD (little fox on the taskbar should be grey).
2.) Navigate to the VIDEO_TS folder of the DVD.
3.) Copy all files ending with .IFO to your harddisk. ONLY those with .IFO, not the big .VOB files!
4.) ENABLE AnyDVD again (just in case, so you don’t forget it)
5.) ZIP the .IFO files to one file. Name it with a cool filename (e.g., Little_Black_Book_UK.zip)
6.) Write a an email to support(at)slysoft.com (replace (at) with @). Name your problem, try to identify the disc (e.g, Little Black Book, R2, UK), the UPC number if possible (below the barcode on the package). The information output of AnyDVD can be helpful as well.
7.) They like if you include the AnyDVD version and your AnyDVD serial number in this mail. You find this information in the Settings Window -> About.
8.) Attach ZIP file with the IFOs and send it.

If you like, you can send this mail to bugs(at)elby.ch as well, so I can have a look at these .IFOs as well.

thanks to other folk for this, you know who you are :bigsmile:

what movie is the problem? have you tried to get help on the forum first?

maybe it’s something we can help out with. the guys at slysoft ar eprobably awfully busy especialyl with the new release of cloneDVD Mobile…

The movie is a korean movie called April Snow region 3. I tried to copy it with 1clickdvdcopy but I received the “skipping bad sectors” message even the dvd is clean and with scratches. I tried to copy the IFO files but it gave me a error “Invalid access to memory location”