Slysoft coupon code

vbimport

In this post, we are told of the extended 20% discount off AnyDVD.

Now, that’s wonderful but let’s see if I got this right.

First, on 1 January 2008, the Euro conversion raises prices by about 50% and now they tell us of their generosity by giving us a 20% discount. Hmmm. Well, that’s only a 20% price rise then.

Let’s be clear - prices are 20% higher than this time last year, coupon or not.

And extending the offer shows the price rise is biting.

Comments welcome.

Regards

I do not care, bought it years ago.

In my opinion it is up to the buyer of the Software to decide whether they want to purchase it or not. They are have a 20% discount now. People will make there own choices.

yeah a few years ago the price was more affordable. Now i don’t see how they can make sales with the prices discount or not.

The only reason I purchased anydvd is so I can watch my region 3 original dvd’s on my 46 inch TV using my computer and because dvd region +css free is no longer updated. I did not want to flash to a region free dvd drive and did not want to spend more money on a region free dvd player. But back to subjuct, slysoft has always given a discount on anydvd as long as I can remember. But with using the euro it is no longer affordable to many people. Just my thoughts

[QUOTE=GJ;2080941]

But back to subjuct, slysoft has always given a discount on anydvd as long as I can remember. But with using the euro it is no longer affordable to many people. Just my thoughts[/QUOTE]
You pretty much hit the nail on the head. And it is true AnyDVD has always had many coupons up some for extended periods of time.

You’re trying too hard now blutach. Ease back off a bit :wink: :flower:

i’m sure if the sales drop quite a bit they’ll lower their prices…with the discount anydvd is over $60

$98 usd for HD AnyDVD and for AnyDVD $61.25 usd is what i get converting it. I didn’t even give that for HD-AnyDVD when it first came out. No wonder all the pirating i hear about.

[QUOTE=Bob;2081252]$98 usd for HD AnyDVD and for AnyDVD $61.25 usd is what i get converting it. I didn’t even give that for HD-AnyDVD when it first came out. No wonder all the pirating i hear about.[/QUOTE]
All DVD copying software are pirated now days. It’s just something the developers have to put up with sadly.

Maybe the price tag is a bit steep for some,but I don’t care…I’m glad that AnyDvd exists,and continiously is updated to give us the possabilty to backup our dvd’s.
A retail dvd is about €20-25 here,so if my 10 year old ruins 3 of them,it costs me the price of AnyDvd…
There’s plenty of software that’s in the 29$ price range,but every version upgrade costs you money…making it more expensive than AnyDvd…:wink:

Hi :slight_smile:
Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
So value is in the eye of the purchaser.
If a program does what you require.
You are prepared to pay the price.
Then I would say it is fair to assume that it is worth it.
As for the rise in cost, plus discounts.
Slysoft have always had such offers.
I do not see any direct correlation here.
To imply there is … has to be pure speculation.
The OP is very keen on this topic (as most of us are aware).
I believe to continue this cannot serve any meaningful purpose.

Well said that person [zebadee]. :cool:
Maybe the person in the first post will take note.

Or not. :bigsmile:

Hi :slight_smile:
Just thought I would add that for users in the UK.
The price since its inception (AnyDVD) has remained pretty much in line with inflation.
In fact having done the figures the total for AnyDVD (HD) is about £4 on top of the ‘inflation linked price’ of AnyDVD.

[QUOTE=zebadee;2081589]Hi :slight_smile:
Just thought I would add that for users in the UK.
The price since its inception (AnyDVD) has remained pretty much in line with inflation.
In fact having done the figures the total for AnyDVD (HD) is about £4 on top of the ‘inflation linked price’ of AnyDVD.[/QUOTE]

just as well some of us bought the HD upgrade before the change to Euro:bigsmile:

Still haven’t used the HD features but sure it will come in handy one day:iagree:

[quote=zebadee;2081572]Hi :slight_smile:
[B]Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.[/B]
[B]So value is in the eye of the purchaser.[/B]
If a program does what you require.
You are prepared to pay the price.
Then I would say it is fair to assume that it is worth it.
As for the rise in cost, plus discounts.
Slysoft have always had such offers.
I do not see any direct correlation here.
To imply there is … has to be pure speculation.
The OP is very keen on this topic (as most of us are aware).
[B]I believe to continue this cannot serve any meaningful purpose[/B].[/quote] I agree Zebadee. I think this thread has runs its course. The part of your post I bolded is a perfect way to end this thread. Well spoken.:clap: