Slysoft breaks latest 'unbreakable' HD-DVD and BluRay copy protection

I just posted the article Slysoft breaks latest ‘unbreakable’ HD-DVD and BluRay copy protection.

Wow, if you’re in a country where there are different copyright laws, such as Sweden of Antiqua then it’s nothing more fun than bashing the people that fight so hard to protect their copyrights. The…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/13827-Slysoft-breaks-latest-unbreakable-HD-DVD-and-BluRay-copy-protection.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/13827-Slysoft-breaks-latest-unbreakable-HD-DVD-and-BluRay-copy-protection.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

well done slysoft, we salute you! Death to DRM!

PRICELESS… :slight_smile:

i was wondering it is a long time between drinks waiting for an upgrade on the audio side of SLYSOFT…A NEW CLONE IS NEEDED have you put audio on the backburner…???..murray :* :d

However, I wonder when people will understand that more restrictions, pressure and protections that prevent things from working won’t generate more but less revenue. Well put!!!

I knew it would be cracked. It is sheer folly to state that something is “unbreakable”. The cat-is-out-of-the-bag now and they can not keep it in no matter what they do now.

We have come to expect great things from this software vendor and they have always delivered. Best money I have ever spent. :wink:

Slysoft breaking copy protections is almost no news more but more or less uhm, obvious :S :wink:

" SlySoft was recently honoured by AACS-LA, being declared as public enemy number one in the ongoing battle for copyright protection." No doubt they will be aproach GWB to declare war on them as a terrorist organization…

:r you had to bring GWB into this I guess you blame him for the California wildfires too. Just remember if Hillary is president you definetly will lose all your rights because they all will belong to her.

GWB it’s an idiot, if he goes like that, the world will burn on a 3rd WW… Slysoft you’re the best… DRM is S**T.

You never know, if WB receives an intel that Sly hides smth that destruct shite in massive ways next thing you;ll be having trouble finding antigua on the map :B go G go :+

Slysoft has just exposed themselves to litigation. I’m all for non-drm content but don’t think for a minute that the content owners are going to lie down and surrender to this.

Slysoft has just exposed themselves to litigation. I’m all for non-drm content but don’t think for a minute that the content owners are going to lie down and surrender to this.

Which country does slysoft base out of? It would be dumb to do it out of the US :slight_smile: I don’t know much about their corporation but you’d think they base it and their server in a country with less severe copyright laws

A quick look at their website says their mailing address is in Antigua and the use Ireland to process payment. I didn’t think they’d operate of the US with crap like the DMCA. I’m not sure what laws they have in Antigua… but they must of put some thought where to locate when they were making this kind of software.

“GWB it’s an idiot, if he goes like that, the world will burn on a 3rd WW… Slysoft you’re the best… DRM is S**T.” Thank you for murdering the english language. By the way, GWB isn’t the cause of ALL the worlds problems. You are probably one of those numbskulls that think GWB steered hurricane Katrina towards New Orleans so he can take over or something. LOL “Slysoft has just exposed themselves to litigation.” If I remember correctly, Slysoft is in Antugua which doesn’t have these copyright or intellectual property laws. But hey, I could be wrong since I have never really researched it but going by hearsay.