Slysoft anydvd purchase screen pop up

Hi there.

I am using the trial of anydvd and clonedvd, and every five to ten minutes, their home page window pops up on my screen asking me to purchase it. Where is that coming from, and how do you get rid of it. I have scanned my system for spyware/adware, and it says it is clean. Help please!

If that is happening it is new to me. Although I purchased my Slysoft product awhile back, maybe they have made changes to the trial version. I think someone else would have mentioned this if it were happening to everyone though. I would contact support.

have you used those programs in the past? if so you’ll have to buy them.
the trial period is 21 days from using it the first time.

That goes without saying, I was assuming the OP had not used up his trial period, if he has used up the trial period there is only one answer. BUY THE SOFTWARE or delete it from your system.

yes, i know, but sometimes we forget we use certain software and try it again without realizing.

If that is the case then we just reminded him.:clap: :clap: Thanks hobo10.:clap:

Hi there

Do the right thing and purchase CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD, as it saves you a fortune in the long run. Only cost me around $50 Australian.

Rodney

Maybe it has something to do with this?

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1588150&postcount=24

Do you really think srideou1 would actually ‘crack’ a ‘trial’ version of AnyDVD??? :cool:

Maybe unchecking 'automatically check for new version ’ box?

If the OP is using a cracked version of AnyDVD then I would strongly advise him or her to buy it. We do not provide any help for users using cracked or unliscensed versions of any software.

yep that’s why i said what i said in post #5 cause of this

and this

where is OP?

I did not make any accusations, I said "IF "

If the OP is using a cracked version of AnyDVD then I would strongly advise him or her to buy it. We do not provide any help for users using cracked or unliscensed versions of any software.

I have no idea where the OP is but he or she reads this maybe this will solve the problem, or not.

Do not know these people are here only to watch for SS and always accuse people of crack product key. I just do not know what these people so concern about others using or not the right and purchased or crack key, if you are SS employee go ahead and say it. People coming here for getting advise as how to solve their problems not to be question about wrong doing.

I don’t see any accusations.

If the problem was caused by a crack (maybe the person with the problem downloaded it from rapidshare and not from the SlySoft site?) he got all the help he needed to solve his problem.
If the problem is caused by some other reason he can say so and will get assistance.
So what is your point?

i have purchased anydvd and clonedvd from slysoft and i have the same problem. there homepage pops ups with there merchandise for sale. a real pain. j.w.

Never seen this before have you sent them an email on the problem they are good at getting back with the answer what is the homepage that it sends you to? Is it

http://www.slysoft.com/en/

[QUOTE=beta123g;2283226]i have purchased anydvd and clonedvd from slysoft and i have the same problem. there homepage pops ups with there merchandise for sale. a real pain. j.w.[/QUOTE]
If I were you I would contact
support@slysoft.com Thankyou.:wink: