Slysoft any dvd removal tool

vbimport

Hi To all first post ,i installed slysoft any DVD and have tried to uninstall IT but it leaves something buried behind any one know if there is a removal tool Cheers Barry

[QUOTE=BARRY6521;2035117]Hi To all first post ,i installed slysoft any DVD and have tried to uninstall IT but it leaves something buried behind any one know if there is a removal tool Cheers Barry[/QUOTE]
Did you try to remove it in Control Panel?

yes ,and removed what was in the registry but they must have something buried

There is no tool to remove this hidden registry entry and it is there so people don’t uninstall it and reinstall it to get a new trial. If you like it after the 21 day trial buy it is what I suggest.

I believe the only thing it leaves behind is exacxtly what Dr. Who said, it is just an entry so you cannot use the trial more than once, many other software vendors use this also, it is common and will not effect your registry in any negative manner.

[QUOTE=BARRY6521;2035117]Hi To all first post ,i installed slysoft any DVD and have tried to uninstall IT but it leaves something buried behind any one know if there is a removal tool Cheers Barry[/QUOTE]

The only way to remove it is to reinstall your windows OS

[QUOTE=GJ;2035211]The only way to remove it is to reinstall your windows OS[/QUOTE]I wouldn’t say that but i’m not saying how to do it.

I pay for my apps anyway.

You won’t find it with find in the registry very easy either,It won’t be under slysoft or anydvd.

This question (or its equivalent) has been asked a number of times over the years in relation to Slysoft products (and those of its predecessor, Elby).

In no case has any legitimate reason been put forward for the request.

As indicated by others above, the relevant entry will not in any way adversely affect the operation of your system.

If you do have a legitimate reason for seeking the removal of the entry that prevents abuse of the trial period limitation, then I suggest that you contact Slysoft support.

However, you will not receive any assistance with your request (other than that provided by GJ above) here.