Sly Soft User Looking To Convert

vbimport

I use SlySoft to create an ISO and backup to a Video subdirectory so I have the original and ISO. DVDFab as far as I can tell does not allow me to redirect the temporary Video files created in the DVDFAB Temp directorys in my documents while generating an ISO. Does anyone know differently? Today I direct Slysoft to create the ISO in one, check off keep temp video and direct it to store that info in another directory on my NAS.

I’m not sure I completely understand how you would like for this to work, but you can (in Common Settings->General) select any drive/location/folder for the temp files (click on the little square with the dots to the right of the Temporary Directory line). You should also UNcheck the “Delete Temporary Files When Done” box if you are burning to disc and want the files retained. If your temp files are in a VIDEO_TS folder and you want an ISO you can use the Write Data mode and click on the ISO icon on the Target line. Clone mode creates an ISO as its Temp file automatically.

I will give it a try and post back to let you know unless someone else who knows posts before me

the answer is no. as signals has explained.

dvdfab will either create a temporary Video_TS folder or an ISO, not both.

and as far as original go’s, is not ISO more original. besides neither one is the same as source.

“I’m not sure I completely understand how you would like for this to work, but you can (in Common Settings->General) select any drive/location/folder for the temp files (click on the little square with the dots to the right of the Temporary Directory line). You should also UNcheck the “Delete Temporary Files When Done” box if you are burning to disc and want the files retained. If your temp files are in a VIDEO_TS folder and you want an ISO you can use the Write Data mode and click on the ISO icon on the Target line. Clone mode creates an ISO as its Temp file automatically”

Thanks for the response that did get me where I wanted to be with the exception that DVDFAB no matter what I set as the directory it adds “ISO” subdirectory for ISO and “Temp/FullDisc” directory for Video Folders. I don’t understand why insists on modifying what I type in as the primary directory.

Thanks for the help.

I don’t understand why insists on modifying what I type in as the primary directory.

http://www.dvdfab.com/docs/index.php/Main/SettingsGeneral

Create Files in subfolders of Output Directory