Slowwww after hardware upgrade

vbimport

I just installed a new mobo, processor and memory and my purchased version of DVD Fab Gold 4.0.6.5 is taking 1 1/2 hours just to copy the dvd. I have tried several different dvds with the same result. The new mobo is an ECS KA3MVP, the processor is an AMD 5400 X2, and 2 gigs of ram. I had an Athlon 3200 processor in another board and it would complete the entire process in less than 30 minutes. The drives are still the same as I had before, both Sonys. I have used the program for a long time and have had no other problems. Any clues?

[QUOTE=mike411;2007771]I just installed a new mobo, processor and memory and my purchased version of DVD Fab Gold 4.0.6.5 is taking 1 1/2 hours just to copy the dvd. I have tried several different dvds with the same result. The new mobo is an ECS KA3MVP, the processor is an AMD 5400 X2, and 2 gigs of ram. I had an Athlon 3200 processor in another board and it would complete the entire process in less than 30 minutes. The drives are still the same as I had before, both Sonys. I have used the program for a long time and have had no other problems. Any clues?[/QUOTE]

Open DVDFab and then open common settings–>General and click on [B]DMA RESET[/B]